GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

3 Likes

Bills all caught up

Shopping under way

Now for dishes and laundry happy dance

2 Likes

Hooray! Just started assembling models for my 3rd Warcry warband (the Khanite Shadowstakers that come in the core Catacombs box).

I have an awesome theme for them centered around red bellied black snakes and an idea to make the cloaks really twist your eyes (which makes sense since they’re vaguely serpent themed and camoflauge in nature tends to warp the senses).

(ChrisP exists still. just fyi)
meow
/passes out virtual burgers on a plate

2 Likes

Are…are they…TASTY :bear::hamburger:?

takes a tasty burger from Chrisp and happily munches away on it regardless of whether or not it’s made of tasty :bear:

This IS tasty!

climbs up on Chrisp’s shoulder and gives him a thank you hug

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

2 Likes

gives Cyndi a tasty Chrisp :hamburger:

You should try one. They’re actually really good!

goes back to staring intently at a wooden wall to see the bears come out

2 Likes

“Thanks.”
/smile

3 Likes

Hai! Random fact: I have phimosis

2 Likes

looks up from staring at a wooden wall waiting for bears

Isn’t that how plants eat? Also, you should try one of Chrisp’s tasty :hamburger:!

goes back to staring at a wooden wall and waiting for bears to come out of it

1 Like

“No. Look it up.”

2 Likes

I can’t or else I won’t see the bears come out of the woodwork and if that happens, how else will I make them into tasty :bear::sandwich:?

2 Likes

“The Bears are not in the walls. Our walls are not made of wood.”

2 Likes

I’m still gonna try to see if I can catch some. Bears are sneaky like that! You say the wall isn’t wood but then they use tricky bear magic to turn it into wood so they can come out of it!

A good Gnomey is always prepared!

goes back to staring at a wooden wall to make sure he doesn’t miss a single bear

2 Likes

“Our walls are made of Stone, like any good Castle should be. All the Bears are outside.”

1 Like

Until they use tricky bear magic like the tricky bear magic they use to try to trick me!

2 Likes

“Our Lounge has safe guards against that.”

I dunno, I’ve seen some bears in here before! How else did they get in if they didn’t use tricky bear magic to sneak through the walls?

2 Likes

“It’s called a Door, and we have three of them.”
/smile

…I’m confused.

climbs into Surfy’s pocket for a tasty :bear::sandwich: and his favorite blankie

2 Likes