GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Just the fact the the Winter Queen became of Elune’s presence showed that they do not communicate in any direct way. Elune was only aware of the Winter Queen’s problem, not the exact nature of the problem any more than the Winter Queen was aware of Elune’s sacrifice of the souls of her “favored children.”

They are operating on a cosmic scale, not a human scale where countless lives are resources in maintaining a universal balance. The vast scale of sentient life on Azeroth are but ripples on a pond to them. They are caring and even loving but what they see and what is needed at their level of reality is beyond our comprehension.

Yet it does tie into our level of reality as you so eloquently describe in your final paragraph, that our beliefs and our actions have a meaning that exceeds the scope of our vision and the expanse of our of our lives.

Excellent statement, I’m most impressed.

1 Like

After the lawsuit Blizz might make it E for everyone if it survives. I thought WoW will make through Shadowlands, because of company legal issues not so sure now. Yeah, Disney destroys everything.

2 Likes

“That will kill WoW. If they make this game Kid Friendly, it will kill it.”

1 Like

Final nail in the coffin.

When I was in college I took 2 semesters of business law so I could use it for my own advantage. It was off course from my other studies, but it was worth it.

That’s why all these possibilities are circulating around in my head. I’m also an over thinker.

1 Like

“I can see it all now. Hellscream becomes Heckscream. All blood is now glitter, and we don’t even kill the mobs, we just make them vanish, etc.”
/cries deeply

1 Like

The giant sword is in Azeroth for a reason. I was always hoping for a futuristic expansion like maybe a thousand years in into the future.

I can’t believe no has ever thought of a futuristic MMO. Not talking about OverWatch that is a shooter pvp game.

“The Jailer wants the Soul of the Titan that is Azeroth. Sylvanas is going to stop him, and become the Hero.”
/grin

2 Likes

Oh ok, I thought it was a bailout plan to end the game. I didn’t know it was part of the story.

1 Like

“It’s not, officially. It’s a theory, that has been going around, that I agree with.”

2 Likes

At least he isn’t around to see that

2 Likes

I am just not feeling it right now with wow but now that I am in a guild again I feel like I need to log on. Ugh.

1 Like

“So, not gonna make a Toon to play in Classic with me?”
/sad eyes

1 Like

I am feeling really bad right now. Talk with everyone later.

1 Like

Me too, if WoW dies I think that’s just the end for me as far as video games go. I don’t think I would switch to a different MMO to start over from 0 (too much time investment).

I’m not a little kid anymore and the game seems to be on a downward trajectory the last few years… we’ll just have to wait and see if they can right the ship with 10.0 or if the decline continues.

2 Likes

/head on your shoulder
/understanding hug and back pat
/sad sigh

1 Like

I just wanted to say that I already feel bad that I am not balancing my work and my friends correctly right now and this comment hit me in the gut.

I still want to play with you. I just I don’t’ know what to do. I never know what to do.

I hate this stress.

1 Like

“Sorry, I have just been looking forward to it so deeply.”

1 Like

I know there was some talk about Slvy before but it is Midsummer in classic now and I need to sneak into UC to steal her flame.

Don’t judge.

2 Likes

“They don’t have a Wickerman in Classic.”

The only classic I wish to experience is WoLK.