GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

man I can’t wait til we eventually get to fight as Red and Vincent.

Although I’m curious how they’ll handle Cait Sith

1 Like

This is my first time with FF7 so I still don’t know who they are. I didn’t start playing Final Fantasy games until very recently.

1 Like

Oh I highly recommend trying the original. If you have a switch you can get it there if you want.

Especially since Remake adds some stuff that wasn’t in the original. So it’s fun to know the original then notice when Remake is doing new things

1 Like

You turn this place into a friendly environment otherwise umm… Just making conversation?

2 Likes

“I try, but I don’t always succeed.”

2 Likes

Oh I am happy that Elden Ring has a release date now. I am one of those gamers that loves punsiment. Sekiero Shadows Die twice is one of my favorite games lol.

1 Like

Just try your best. That’s what I hopefully do!

2 Likes

I still wanna boot up my ps4 and start bloodborne. i’ve only watched folks play it. I take forever to try new things. I don’t know why.

But the aesthetic and music just makes my heart swell in goth joy

1 Like

A from software game is one that you really have to prepare yourself for as it will chew you up and spit you out until you figure out what to do.

Even guides on how to do the game and beat the bosses are only so much help as the only real thing is getting the muscle memory to overcome the game.

I died a good 300-500 times on my first playthrough of Sekrio. Now I only die about 10 times or less. I just one shot the final boss in the game today after not playing in ages lol.

1 Like

Oh I know. I get that sort of from Monster Hunter World.

1 Like

Still after that playthrough I have been palying all of my other games on the highest difficulty lol. Did Fallen Order on Grandmaster, the new spiderman games on the highest difficulty and same with Ghost of Tsusimia.

Sekirio helped me to appreciate higher difficulty in single player lol.

1 Like

Heck yeah. Going to High Rank then Master Rank in Monster Hunter just really gets you to realize what you’re capable of lol.

Just plenty of “Oh yeah I can handle this!” then getting obliterated

2 Likes

Had a dream about playing burning crusade … almost wanted to but nah lol maybe someday when it’s too late ugh i suck

hugs to all

eh maybe i will make a holy priest again in TBC classic… sigh… I just don’t learn do I

1 Like

Speaking of dreams I had a weird one this week. I went home a way I wasn’t used to and next thing I know I was out of my car and on a scooter looking for a hogworts like jellybean shop on a boardwalk.

2 Likes

“Sounds like a fun dream.”

1 Like

I just want to know what happened to the car. I don’t remember getting out of it.

2 Likes

“It kicked you out, and flew away, like the one in Harry Potter. Or it transformed, into the scooter.”
/giggle

1 Like

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/dutch-teen-space-flight-told-bezos-he-had-never-ordered-amazon-2021-07-23/

Interesting how the richest Billionaire didn’t take offense to someone not having ordered off of Amazon…

I wonder what went through his head aside from surprise? Was there a feeling of triumph for Bezos due the Teen who withheld money in terms of buying off of Amazon suddenly for a seat on Bezos’ exclusive flight?

1 Like

hard to sleep… oh well.

have a good night and day and life all.

chrisp

2 Likes

goosesteppes into Korthia

The Questionable Mawshrooms are now property of the Alliance! Any Horde caught harvesting these mushrooms will be dealt with accordingly. Only the Alliance gets to enjoy them