GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I sure hope so. I am hurt and shocked by what’s been happening but… I remain hopeful

Also lol at the elitist casual. Cringe. So cringe that a furry is cringing

2 Likes

Could change for the better too.

Nothing kills creativity like a hostile workplace environment.

But I too believe the game will survive.
It’s survived bad xpacs
Patches that were just no
overnerfing, not enough nerfing
Ashran
Plot holes
Bad writing
Tyrannde being insufferable in legion
and lord knows what else we can name

It will get thru this too

Shoulder’s kicking out on me, going to grab a couple hours of sleep see if it will like me again

Good Night all
hugs

3 Likes

“Take care of that shoulder.”
/hugs

2 Likes

gallstone. eugh

period started. euuuuuuugh

ended up having to interact with my cousin. EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

stupid complicated family drama feelings. I miss him and yet I still feel like I have to be so guarded around him. Long story for any new folks here.

3 Likes

/understanding hug
/cookie
/smile

3 Likes

I like 9.1 a lot so far. Nice breathe of fresh air. Lots of good changes for many aspects of the game IMO

Just need to escape the drama

2 Likes

“I do my best to just ignore the drama.”

5 Likes

There was at least one funny bit with my cousin. He got a Pickle Rick tattoo so once I saw it I was just “Dude you did not”

His response was : Yeah I know but it was free

Fair enough lol. It’s tiny at least.

3 Likes

Oh no

Even free

2 Likes

He’s always gone the cheap route with his tattoos so it was just kinda funny that this was still a thing with him.

2 Likes

Word is even the casuals are becoming elitist. It’s my job to be cringe. Do not take my job please. Thank you OwO

1 Like

“Hello.”
/smile

2 Likes

Omgosh it’s sooo hot out I come back from the store to buy soda and I am sweating up a storm!

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

Are you okay?

4 Likes

“She went to sleep. She hurt her shoulder, I believe.”

4 Likes

Restore the peace, Cyndi ~

“Not sure what you are implying.”

1 Like

I just got home from my cousions. He helped me update my FF7 remake to the ps5 version so I didn’t have to rebuy the game for the intregarde update. 98gig later I can play with Yiffie.

3 Likes

Watched a playthru of it. The combat is fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got to try the intro bit out before heading home and show FF7 off to my cousin/just show my ps5 off to him. It is fun as hell. Love throwing her weapon around. I am just rusty with FF7 gameplay and I almost died lol.

2 Likes