GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

That’s another thing. I don’t like the multiboxers. More ways to ruin the game for others

And no, idc if people enjoy pve content. People should play what they enjoy. I just want them to stop buying pvp carries

3 Likes

“I’m curious, why does this bother you?”

1 Like

I can tell most of the people who flock to the GD forums are casuals or w/e but buying carries ruins the game for competitive players. They did not earn it they cheated and can now proceed to lie about it

“The only Carries I have bought were AoTC Mount Carries.”

1 Like

That may or may not bother some of the competitive pve community. I’d just be honest about it then. Not everyone is

“There is a whole Group Finding Event, that will take us on runs for free. They do it every AoTC Event. I only paid a couple of times, until I found them. They will take 20 to 40 in one day, two or three at a time. It’s not uncommon at all to get Carries for that Event.”

1 Like

Aw I missed the pvp malding over the fact blizzard doesn’t care about their minigame

3 Likes

I believe you’ve missed my point entirely

Also again I do not care what content people enjoy. But this is not the first time people misconstrue my words

2 Likes

But at least we got to see your new mog :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rated PVP is a different enough world that it’s possible

it’s definitely not a world for everyone - needs to be a little more gated perhaps too

1 Like

“I get confused occasionally.”
/shrug

1 Like

You are totally cringe. Ignorance and stupidity at its finest

3 Likes

now now - it’ aint Sunday yet

group hug
/ear scratch

3 Likes

I wanted the LFR SoO paladin set cuz its a nice blue

But helm/chest wouldn’t drop, so rip in rip

3 Likes

/understanding hug

3 Likes

Oh wait I have 2 warriors and a paladin as well!

I shoulda just done it on them afterwards lmao

1 Like

Ah that is so cool. Ya I’m sure people love to watch you do content that takes as little effort as possible :^)

Is that all you’re good at in this game is talking?

1 Like

So, yea

Cool story, stay mad

1 Like

Haha! Well I can tell Blizzard put quite a good amount of effort into polishing Shadowlands pvp in 9.1

It’s a shame all of this toxic nonsense at their company and some of the playerbase is going on and helping kill the game over real life issues

2 Likes

“The game will survive. It may change a bit, but it WILL survive.”
/smile

2 Likes