GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I do have seven dollars cash, maybe I will go buy some popped plain popcorn bags tomorrow.

Or maybe some strawberry ice cream… hmm.

1 Like

You can get that renown easy now. Just do all the daily callings from your covenant, the Korthia disrupt the Jailer quest, and a few heroics, and bammo. You’ll be caught up!

I’m off work next week for vacation and if you need a tank, let me know. We can knock out a few in no time at all.

1 Like

“Are you going to go visit a certain person, dear Elmer?”
/wink
/smile

1 Like

Not this time. This is a staycation. Been 2+ years since I took any PTO and I’m at the point where I want to grind my teeth at even super nice customers…which is not a good thing.

2 Likes

“Oh well. Maybe next time.”
/smile

2 Likes

Yep! And since I have over 100 hrs of PTO banked, it’s no worries. Just have to be patient in the meantime.

And you know what they say. “The very best things in life are worth waiting for”!

But, and this is what I’m hoping for, by the end of the week, I’ll be able to tell this job to shove off. They don’t know it’s coming, won’t know it’s coming, and to be frank, don’t deserve so much as a day’s notice.

The mismanagement is atrocious and I’ve never seen such poor management. I could go on a rant but it’s far too early yet and I’ve had no coffee to speak of.

2 Likes

“So, you found a better job?”

3 Likes

Not yet. Going to spend a lot of time looking, though and throwing my resume out.

I know this job is high burn out but when your’re only one of two people on a team, the management is near non-existent, and your trainer is clearly cutting corners, it’s time to jump ship.

Check this:

At the start of lockdown when we all started working from home, they fired the original trainer, 75% of the management team, and culled 90% of the agents. And then had the gall to cut pile on work from other teams on US with no additional pay increase.

Basically, we’re vastly understaffed, mis and undermanaged, and are doing the work of three people for no extra money.

It’s time to get out.

4 Likes

“Yup, I would agree.”

3 Likes

I bought it when it was on sale, it should entertain me for awhile for $10. Knowing that it irks people is hilarious.

3 Likes

It’s Fri-Yay!!! Have a happy weekend G.D. Lounge!!!

7 Likes

yay the anime i’m watching on crunchyroll has new episodes each friday
and i guess i have to wait til the internet’s fixed to watch it damn or suffer massive loading times
oh well

chrisp

2 Likes

Hopefully, the wait will be well worth it!

2 Likes

chants in a low voice

Just make it through today. Just make it through today. Just make it through today. Just make it through today. Just make it through today…

reconsiders a career choice as a Gregorian Monk ASMR personality on twitch

3 Likes

yay bunnies!

…i came for the otters, but got bunnies instead.

4 Likes

Got all I needed for the various family missions :slight_smile: (now to plot taking over the world muhahahahahahaha)

Kind of disapointed in one thing. I keep hearing of a black bear problem in westerm massachusetts - haven’t seen one yet :frowning:

I mean jeepers - the bread in my backpack is for PB&J…that’s it, it’s for PB&J, not other types of sandwiches

3 Likes

internet got fixed, watched my anime, now i’m messing around on a level 20something alt, whee being free

chrisp

2 Likes

Awesome!

I bet it’s a bunch of lying bears saying that so that I won’t come and make 'em into tasty :bear::sandwich:. But I’m too smart to fall for their tricks!

giggles

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like
2 Likes