GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“It’s okay. My luck sucks in groups.”

1 Like

Hello everyone, again.

4 Likes

/wave
/smile

1 Like

I just finished some Shattered Halls runs. Dinner is cooking now. I have a new cloak and shoulders on this toon.

New goal on the unlocking TBC. Unlock Alcatraz.

2 Likes

“By the way… Email received, read, and totally enjoyed.”
/grin

2 Likes

Happy to hear you liked the stories.

I hope to be able to share my first novel by the end of the year. My editing starts at the start of next month I think. With this new editing site it works more in my price range and it is more in line with what I want for editing.

And they have better timelines.

2 Likes

“They have a better flow to them. I think you are getting a lot better.”

I write every day and I coastally try and improve. One thing I am noticing is I am staring to see the things I am doing wrong and being able to work on fixing them.

I used to not be able to see that in the past.

I can’t see everything before but I am not as ignorant to my mistakes anymore. And that helps when I write and try and get things out of my head and such.

1 Like

Its amazing how many people get mad over the fact I’m wearing tusks of mannoroth with the faerie outfit

5 Likes

“Practice does make perfect. It’s how you know you are growing. A teacher once told me, that you will have read your writings so many times, you will have the story memorized by the time it’s done. Always read, and reread, your work, that way it is always fresh in your head.”

People can get really touchy on xmog

1 Like

“And if they stare
Just let them burn their eyes
On you moving.
And if they shout
Don’t let it change a thing
That you’re doing.”
/salute

“Always remember, Friends…”

/dance
/grin

“For those who prefer a heaver beat…”

/happy head banging dance

Yay I got another chapter done in my second Caldiria novel. One hour break to work on my Alcatraz key.

1 Like

Russ Ballard such a great song writer . So many of his songs have been covered by such great bands like 3 Dog Night , Santana , Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow as wellas songs he wrote for other artist like You Can Do Magic for America

1 Like

A song he wrote for one of the ladies from ABBA

Here are a bunch of songs written by him , who sang the songs and how many times the songs were covered .

Just watched Black Widow today . The girl who plays young Natasha, Ever Anderson looks so much like her mom .

1 Like
1 Like

“That song has been on my ‘Don’t let the World get you down’ list ever since I first heard it, so very long ago.”
/grin

Young Natasha actress and mom . She also played the Red Queen in the last Resident Evil movie

1 Like

“She isn’t even allowed to watch those Movies. Not yet, at least.”