GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Anyone on this thread who can easily contact a Anime Production Committee should suggest they commission a Gothic Pretty Cure Anime based on Death Elemental themes.

They should give The Primus, Margrave Sin’dane, Margrave Stradama, Guillotine and
Mama Tomalin as examples of what the Lead Cure’s personal Mascot should look like.

The show should have:

1. Green Pretty Cure drawing on Death(wearing a Black Hooded Cloak/Cape)
  2. Red Pretty Cure drawing on Atonement(wearing the Black Cape with Red Lining while having her personal mascot be based on either General Grashaal, a Red-Eyed Werewolf)
  3. Blue Pretty Cure drawing on Souls (based on the Lich King as well as Zovaal in armor)
  4. Pink Pretty Cure drawing on Sakura Blossoms (based on Marluxia, Larxene and Xion from Kingdom Hearts)
  5. Rainbow Pretty Cure drawing on Domination (based on Mawsworn Kyrian)
  6. White(Cyan-White specifically) Pretty Cure drawing on Virtue/Memory (based on Kyrian/Angels)
  7. Black Pretty Cure drawing on Darkness (based on Reinforce Eins from Lyrical Nanoha)
  8. Purple Pretty Cure drawing on Ruin (based on Lutecia from Lyrical Nanoha and Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon)
  9. Orange Pretty Cure based on the Inferno of the Underworld(I.E. the Fire Pretty Cure)

There are a couple Companies in Anime Production Committees like Funanimation, Crunchyroll, etc. All one has to do is look them up and figure out how to contact them to get the idea of Gothic Pretty Cure Anime with Death Elemental themed Pretty Cures into their heads.

If enough of them get the idea of a Gothic Pretty Cure Anime with Death Elemental themed Pretty Cures(possibly followed by a Pretty Cure Anime with Darkness Elemental themed Pretty Cures) they might convince Toei to make one.

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

This is one of my fav by this group.

3 Likes

“I CAN FLY IN SL NOW!!!”
/happy dance

4 Likes
2 Likes

“It’s freedom at last!”
/grin

2 Likes

“I even have my own bag of Happy Thoughts, but it hasn’t helped me fly irl, yet.”
/giggle

2 Likes

Have you tried flying in Ardenweald with the Moonsight buff you get from Twinklestar in Tirna Vaal that makes it look like night?

It’s the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen in WoW.

This is my favorite version

1 Like

Petter pan flying is ok, but I rather fly like Goku in Dragonball Z. Goku can fly really fast.

This is the Dragonball Z version of flying, it’s more complex than a happy thought.

1 Like

Flying

Crown Vanilla + Ginger Ale. You can thank me later.
:wink:

2 Likes

pokes his head out of his fort

HAPPY FURSDAY, EVERYONE! The week is almost over!

ducks back into his fort to watch adorable otter videos and eat some tasty :bear::sandwich:

This month is flying by fast.

1 Like

Yes it is. And soon, autumn will be upon us and, shortly thereafter, winter.

I hope those beard have good hidey placed!

ducks back into his fort to make sure no bears are making plans to hibernate there

welp, here we go again.
back into lockdown… for the 5th time.
it’s meant to be only 5 days, but that just isn’t going to happen.

and i still don’t have a doormat :sob:

i guess i’ll have to take the rubber one from the back door here until i can shop again.

at this point, i’m not even sure if i’ll be able to have my “helpers” helping with the move.
i sure hope so, because i’ve spent a small fortune on drinks and snacks to keep my crew energized throughout the day!!

i made contact today to see if i’d be able to bring settlement forward 4 days.
…i should hear back tomorrow.
it would give me a chance to get in there, disinfect the kitchen, stock the pantry, set up bathroom and loo so people can use them, and move all the super fragile stuff so i’m not freaking out about it getting damaged in the truck.

i like this plan.
i go sleeps now.

4 Likes

HOORAY! I not only got the Summer Wilderling (the green flying fox mount) today, I got it on Elmer!!!

2 Likes

Summer is always “Where did you go.”

Winter is always. “Why are you dragging your feet.”

4 Likes
3 Likes

Which is why, when I get yelled at for standing in the fire, it’s best to respond with, “Hey, you try playing WoW barefoot in the snow before judging me!”

1 Like