GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“I prefer my Huge Papasan Chair. Those things are SOOOOO COMFY!!!”
/grin

(“Wish I had one irl.”)
/giggle

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou looks around at the silent room again.)

Eugggh. Sound asleep then a ridiculously loud thunder crash happened. T^T

I hate being startled awake. Been like 20 minutes and it still feels like my heart is between my ears.

Welcome to our lounge friend.

Have some shaman luck :sweat_drops:

riptide :ocean:

1 Like

pokes his head out of his fort

Ohh, hi new friend!

gives the new person tasty :bear::sandwich:

Happy Halfyway to my Vacation Day! Yesterday was brutally rough but I can get through it. We all can. Want to know why? BABY OTTERS!

ducks back inside his fort to eat more tasty :bear::sandwich: and watch adorable otter videos

So last night after finishing my ingame chores I hopped over to an Alliance alt that’s fairly undergeared (199).

Decided to try my hand at the brand new LFR wing and hopefully get a 213 upgrade or two. Right away I notice the trash mobs are cancer, there’s some sort of “knockback” mob that kept blowing half the raid off the platform :joy:

We have 2.5 wipes on random trash packs, and it’s just super messy. Eventually we clear them out and get to Tarragrue.

We start Tarragrue and just barely get him to 94% before we wipe. We rez and run back, we pull again but wipe again right around 94-95%. I leave group since I can tell it’s just going to be a wipefest.

So the first wing of the raid is already full of wipes with LFR’ers?? Just imagine when LFR Sylvanas unlocks :grimacing: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Hops into the lounge.
I deleted my Discord account, I don’t want the few people who were friends with me to think I unfriended them. Because of recent events it was too much for me emotionally. I still think everyone here is wonderful.

5 Likes

pokes his head out of his pillow fort

I hope you feel better soon, Izzy!

gives Izzy a tasty :bear::sandwich: and a cute otter video to cheer her up

2 Likes

This is really standard for LFR in the first couple of weeks. Eventually, normal+ raiders will come in for one reason or another and provide some leadership. Then as more LFR heroes get experience it will get better. Into the second month things are on farm. I still have the shakes thinking about Throne of Thunder and Hellfire Citadel in the first couple of weeks they opened. Wall to wall skeletons with 10 stacks and still wiping.

takes the tasty :bear: :sandwich:,
Thank you
I think for now I will be happy just to stop crying. Emotions? what idiot decided that these were necessary.

All I will say is
Realizing that the person you love doesn’t love you anymore is the easy part. Excepting it is so much harder. Finally gathering up the strength and courage to walk away, when you want to stay is completely heart breaking.

4 Likes

I have my own discord server it’s just me in it, I use it to book mark wow links I would probably maybe get to later.

You do what you think is best for you. :heart:

Have some shaman luck :sweat_drops:

riptide :ocean:

To help you feel better.

1 Like

If you want, you can hide out in my fort to let it all out.

whsipers, "the password is ‘Hi Elmer’, but don’t tell anyone else

4 Likes

I was up to hear that.

5 Likes

I thought the password was bearwiches :bear: :sandwich:.

1 Like

I think the real password is “I am Elmer’s buddy.”

3 Likes

I wish there were better mog options for shaman. I don’t mind a robe like mail style, but I can’t mog myself like that in malee spec. My orc needs to move around and a kelt or robe will just trip me up. Some mog choices to show my tatoos would be nice too.

The only mog I could think of is ugly.

It is said that “Necessity is the mother of innovation”

Mathematicians have rejected this claiming that curiosity is the basis of innovation but considering how many famous innovators were bad at Math I would say Mathematicians are wrong and they don’t know anything but Mathematics!

This is Penumbrae’s druid and I rather like this leather set for mobility as she generally plays as a tank.

1 Like

Given how much necessity and curiosity overlap as motivators I’d say there is plenty of room for both as foundations for innovation.

Mathematics is basically a specialized language for describing properties and relationships between things such as the number of slices we can get from a cake to the spin of fermions. As such it has the same magic and elegance as a Shakespearean sonnet when written and read properly.

pokes his head out of his fort

What do you call an otter who has sunburn?

giggles

A HOT-ter!

giggles and ducks back into his fort to eat tasty :bear::sandwich:, wartch adorable otter videos, and think of more awesome jokes