GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

hah that’s awesome :joy:

i’m headed to Target tomorrow to get some acrylic plate stands (thrilling stuff)
i think i’ll browse their mat selection online before i go.
i’ve already checked a bunch of stores, there was a cute mandala one, but it didn’t seem highly functional.
if i can’t find something i like in the next couple of days, i’ll go get the mandala mat and just wait for the “perfect” one to find me.
i’m sure if i go and buy something, i’ll see a better one the next day :joy:

(edit)
i think i found one which will do for now… it sort of matches the stained glass window…

yay, i might sleep better knowing that i can probably tick the final shopping item off my list!
(i bet they’re out of stock! if so, there’s one which says “oh hello”, and is more neutral than “welcome”) :smile:

3 Likes

or the Primus in in his mortal forum

3 Likes

Moring. I woke up on the wrong side of the house but I think I am ok.

3 Likes

If you think that’s bad, my Nelfy is on a much deserved vacation so I’m camping out under the tasty :bear::sandwich: table until she comes back.

It’s like an adventure!

1 Like

(exists)

at least I got some sleep just now. Couldn’t sleep all night.

chrisp

2 Likes

What do you guys think, should I…

Finish BFA for flying

Or

Move on into Shadowlands and worry about BFA flying later.

1 Like

How close are you to finishing up the Pathfinder requirements?
How much time do you plan to spend in BFA on alts?

If close then finish it or have a lot of alts in the pipeline then finish it, otherwise move on the Shadowlands. My sort of humble opinion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have exalted on this toon and almost the other requirements on this toon. I’m leaning towards my hunter as main. I don’t play my other alts as much anymore. Its going fast, all the skipping that Blizz gave helps finish it quicker.

1 Like

Mom had a cool surprise for me. Her ex back when they were dating ordered a pair of drumsticks that the drummer for Rammstein uses. It’s got the bands logo and his signature on it. Well not like he signed it with a marker, it’s like embedded. I’m tired and can’t word good.

2 Likes

So would those be Doom sticks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Kek kek.

Was still a nice surprise. He might not be the best drummer but dangit he’s fun to watch. He’s just “head empty. no thoughts. just vibes and tappity tap tap”

1 Like

I hope those are better then Death Sticks. I just kicked that habit.

1 Like

I am going to go to the theater in the first time in over a year. Me and my cousin are going to see Black Widow.

2 Likes

ugh… i’m not getting any sleep.
there’s too much “movement” in the house.
all the stuff which is packed in boxes keeps settling during the night, and i hear noises and am instantly wide awake.

i just went and dragged all my gnomes out of their garden spots, and gave them a good hosing down, and am about to try getting a nap in for an hour before pill time.

hopefully i wake up nice and refreshed, and ready to tackle Target!!

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

2 Likes

“Hello.”
/smile

2 Likes

I will be back later. I hope everyone has a good day/night. I am going to go hunt and write.

/leaves some cookies.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou just sits in her Huge Papasan Chair, in the Cookie Corner, and waits for someone to talk with.)

2 Likes

Shadowlands now, BFA later when you can breeze through it at your own pace and the rep buffs are up.

2 Likes