GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

The Primus is the crazy old man from Genocyber!

1 Like

I was able to do a couple bosses last night with some guildies . We tried for 3 but kept wiping on the Nine.

2 Likes

“I don’t have any Guildies any more.”

1 Like

Waid has guildies but they hardly come on so I had to take my furry hunter with it’s guild

2 Likes

“I have 6 Guilds. All empty.”

1 Like

More like

2 Likes

Chrisp the perv annoyance says hello to all who will read.

I tried the old way of being tonight… til I had to go to the bathroom.

I’m such a freak.

Guess I’ll link some music. Some twitter post asked what our favorite anime opening song is…

just old shows I watched on Toonami…

2 Likes

good nighttime to you Cyndilou I wish.

1 Like

“Thank you.”
/smile

1 Like

i can’t really think of anything to say… but want to be not alone.

Oh well, maybe something silly like roleplay. That’s kind of why everyone came here I suppose…

/drinks some virtual Fizzy Faire Drink

I won’t bother you I guess, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Oh well… if I needed company I shouldn’t have screwed up my life and everything else…

1 Like

“I am feeling too depressed myself, to try and cheer you up. Sorry.”

2 Likes

Hope you feel better. Hope I feel better too. Best not to drown in misery I suppose.

ChrisP

3 Likes

I disagree.

The Primus is very clearly the Winter Warlock!

3 Likes

No bother dude, I hope you are enjoying your fizzy faire drink. I know an alchemist that mixes that up real good with moonberry juice to make an out of this world delight that will tantalize your taste buds!

On a serious note, I hope that you get to feeling better about yourself. Sometimes alone time can help a person to regroup them self and see the world around them in a different light.

Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Happy Monday Folks!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

3 Likes

puts out a big table full of tasty :bear::sandwich: for everyone, then crawls back under the table to watch funny otter videos

3 Likes

woohoo!
cabinets have been purchased, and furniture shopping is finished!

…so i’m going to show it off now :stuck_out_tongue:

this is the wooden furniture package I got, but I chose the smaller TV unit with only 1 drawer

and I got 2 of these

Now I need to find a front door mat which I like… and it seems to be the hardest task of all!
It needs to be pretty and functional, and NOT say “welcome” :joy:

6 Likes

How about this one ?

8 Likes