GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“I didn’t say anything about slaves. They just never do any thing, unless it profits them. They are being punished for their Greed.”

Ok I defiantly say now that Pie is much better than cake.

We have a a row of huge mature blueberry bushes and I bet we have gotten about 5 gallons of blueberrys. I made blueberry pies and they rock!!

5 Likes

“I’ll trade you your Blueberry Bushes, for my Black Berry Bushes.”
/lol

4 Likes

Someday someone will invent pie cake.

3 Likes

“Google Piecaken.”
/grin

3 Likes

So they do exist. :pie::cake:

Pie or cake?

Why not both as one!

They look good. :yum:

3 Likes

“That they do.”
/smile

2 Likes

Blackberry bushes are such vicious little things with those needle-like thorns. Sure taste good though.

3 Likes

“They are beyond vicious. They will take over a yard in no time, and they can eat your house.”

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off.)

1 Like

My problem right now is ginseng root eating my backyard… at least they don’t prick.

3 Likes

Happy Friyay! Just to celebrate another week over and done wirh, here is a FULL HOUR OF ADORABLE BABY OTTERS! Hooray!

runs around the Lounge wriggling, squiggling, and sqeeping like a baby otter

2 Likes

the baby otters are just TOO CUTE!

i decided to take a break from packing today, and went shopping to get some new clothes.
i figured i needed some sensible “old person” clothing to wear to the weekly social dinners. :smile:
i mostly just wear baggy t-shirts, so i got some blouse type dealies and some flowy dresses. (with floral patterns, of course!) :joy:

good night everyone!
i can’t wait for the chaos to settle a bit so i can come back and join in on the chill chats!!

6 Likes

That is not

Sensible old person clothing is a brightly colored mumu or a bathrobe worn wide open to scare the whippersnappers and fuzzy bedroom slippers!

Geeze, don’t you know anything about stereotypes?!

gives Nobully a big bag of Werthers candy and gets off her lawn

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you, biased God

Amen

• Heretic Priest
1 Like

happy National Sugar Cookie Day

4 Likes

I caught a little bit of game 1 near the end was on the way back to my parent’s cabin from having dinner . THen caught the last few of game 2 after we went out Thursday .

RALLY the VALLEY GO SUNS :grin:

1 Like

i have a huge fluffy brown dressing gown (bathrobe?) and some Domo-Kun slippers which have never been worn.
i figured it’s time to wear them, the queen obviously isn’t going to come and visit, so there’s no point keeping them pristine!
i’ll use them as my house-shoes.
the place has new carpet and tiles, so i’ll have a “no shoes” rule to keep the floors nice.
(might even get myself some Crocs for the yard!) :joy:

omg i just discovered the chocolate Werthers… I’m a fan!!
(i’m going to keep a bag of them down the side of my recliner!) :grin:

2 Likes

Hello everyone

5 Likes

“I’d rather have that. Those you can harvest and sell. You have to get a permit to sell it, and to Harvest it in the Wild, but you can get PAID just to grow it.”

2 Likes