GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

preparing for today’s grand revelations that will no doubt leave us all speechless and awe struck

2 Likes

as we were leaving the store, i said “i hope the sales dude gets a good commission”… because when i was ready to purchase, i approached a dude who just left us to quietly browse :smile:

i’ve got my moving army recruited, 4 helpers, 2 to do furniture/box runs with the truck, and 2 to help at the other end with cleaning/unpacking (and one is tall, and handy with tools.)
i’ve organized snacks and drinks, and will make some sandwiches the night before.
i’ve got a powerboard for charging phones, and a few other little conveniences which will hopefully make things easier for everyone.
I need to take good care of my helpers, because I’m pretty useless other than pointing and barking orders. :grimacing:

6 Likes

I keep spam logging in so I can distract myself from work by getting flying today. And then I’m getting the night buff from Ardenweald and flying as high as I can go!

3 Likes

i wonder if i can get 4 renowned in a day assuming catch up mechanics is active this week
then i can get flying

3 Likes

What are the needs for flying anyway - just a certain renown?

3 Likes

i seen elsewhere on the forums you just need renown level 44

4 Likes

Yep. Renown 44 or 43. It’s this week.

Easily. My Dh who switched to Venthyr got like six renown last week. So it’s doable. May take a few heroics if the blue ! don’t reward it.

4 Likes

Nightmare Moon

:full_moon:

Here are some Nightmare Moon clips:

In her original form she is Luna.

1 Like

Hooray, servers are up!!

runs around the Lounge flapping his arms

TODAY IS FLYINF DAY!!

4 Likes

hello
hope all are well
chrisp

3 Likes

I got the mouse Elmer! Thank you so much. Haven’t tested it in WoW yet but I have high hopes.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

Now I’m hungry.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

3 Likes

That’s awesome Chris! So glad I was able to help out!

3 Likes

that was nice of you /salute

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou sighs, and wanders off.)

1 Like

meow

playing hearthstone
i still havent tested mouse in wow sorry i will soon

chrisp

2 Likes

The mouse works good in WoW! better than what I was using!

2 Likes

Get wrecked Riri

“Who is Riri?”