GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Get through today and it is time for a 5 day vacation .

did blizzard forgot about whitemane :frowning:

1 Like

so as an mmo fan ff14 has overtaken Fortnite the most populer game in the worled the last time this happened was at the start of classic popularity

Happy 4th of July to all the people in U.S.A. Have a great weekend holiday!!

1 Like

Nope. If you’re a DK and in Torgast, you can get an anima power that uses your Deathgate to summon the Horsemen.

If you’re lucky and get it 4 times, you can have all four of them including Whitemane kicking all sorts of Mawbutt for you!

1 Like

Trendy trends are gonna trend before they fade away.

Here’s the thing: both WoW and FF14 have dedicated fanbases. Square Enix, in particular, has made it a priority to be the “anti-WoW” in terms of both focus and community.

But they sold out to the “cool WoW streamers” for a bit of popularity. What they don’t realize is that these “cool WoW streamers” make money by biting the hand that feeds them and, before long, they will turn on SE and verbally trash that game and it’s devs just as much as they trashed Blizz over the past several months.

And it will irrepably (sp) damage that game as much as it has damaged WoW’s reputation.

Negativity makes money and no one is as negative as a WoW streamer.

2 Likes

I kind of like not being in the cool crew, or even watching the cool ones - and I rejoice in my geekness.

Tend to have alot more fun that way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly. To thy own self be true…or something like that, anywho :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep, Hamlet act 1 scene 3

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

3 Likes

(yep, Shakespeare was one of the greatest Night Elves :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

But can he pew pew like me? :grin:

2 Likes

no one can pew pew like you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope everyone had a very happy and, most importantly, SAFE 4th!

1 Like

And no one can grab her Gnomey and give him wings like you! :grin::heart:

2 Likes

good to know. i was just expecting her to be in the mane story center stage

4 Likes

I can understand, but that would be a bit hairy and one can argue, neigh, prove that to do so would disrupt the story.

hoofs it out of the pun war before it gets really bad

3 Likes

My baby dragon is growing so fast!
May

Imgur

July

Imgur

6 Likes

I think the schizophrenic version goes “To thine own self be two.” Or something like that.

3 Likes

I prefer this:

“Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I’m schizophrenic,
And so am I”

Saw that on a tshirt in a catalog right after my diagnosis and it took a solid week for friends and family to convince me not to get it so I could wear it to the shrink.

I regret it to this very day.

4 Likes

Like the psychotic choir’s rendition of “Do you hear what I hear? Do you see what I see?”

3 Likes