GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Lil Elmer, my little green fox pup, looks adorable with his wings. Plus they match the wings Surfy gives me when she tries to stop me from running after tasty :bear:!

2 Likes

A never ending quest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My guild is still intact and by looking at WoW progress raiding the usual. I don’t brag about our world rating, because we only compete with 2 or 3 other guilds who actually raid on the Horde side. It’s something else is why I decided to go with my friend.

I don’t mind a merc mod dungeon que or merc mode raid que, it would help the que traffic flow better.

Faction division has been a thing since the beginning. If your friends play Alliance then play Alliance with them, if your friends play Horde play Horde with them. No one is holding them hostage, but themselves. If they don’t want to change make new friends.

Knowing a company’s prospective they actually might allow it for a price :money_mouth_face:.

The more people demand the more thought of opportunities of making money. Who knows maybe sales for extra customizations for characters might become a thing.

They did test run a cash mog, silly Blizz you weren’t thinking big.

One of the things I learned while working retail, is you can’t make everyone happy no matter what you do.

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

Hooray! There you are!

climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big smooch on the cheek, and a big hug around her neck

2 Likes

Just back with fresh bear meat for tommorow :slight_smile:

Stores were rather empty. Surprised

2 Likes

gives Surfy a big hug

I’ll save the day!

ties his favorite blankie around his neck like a cape and runs off to find some tasty :bear:s for Surfy

2 Likes

oh noes - they had plenty of yummy bear.

Just no peeple :slight_smile:

So i got to be a sneaky elf and run around in total happiness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s good! A sneaky nelfy is a happy nelfy :grin:

2 Likes

It’s like floofloof always said

“Hoomans are skarey…unless of course they got treets. Best avoid /meow”

3 Likes

An ultimate truth right there :smiley:

2 Likes

Always thought someone otter put Mal to a good use :slight_smile:

3 Likes

happy 4th of july to folks in the us

5 Likes

I had internet issues for the last few days, but I am taking a break from the forums.

I am not good with words so I will let the music do the talking for me.

4 Likes

Got my lock to 60, instantly joined a nathria raid and was one of the higher dps

Feels good man

4 Likes

I hope you’re doing well, Merlina. You have me on btag if you need to reach out though, admittedly, sometimes a break from these forums can be quite healthy for one’s mental health.

But never fear! We will be here for you when you come back with lots of hugs, smooches, jokes, and extra super tasty :bear::sandwich:!

climbs up on Merlina’s shoulder, gives her a big smooch on the cheek, a big hug around her neck, an exta big bag of tasty :bear::sandwich:, and lots of adorable otter videos to watch in her time away

3 Likes

Chrisp exists, :disappointed:

1 Like

Fixed That For You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea, I’m going to take a break and be back Tuesday.

Looked at the latest Screenshot of GW2’s End of Dragons Expansion and Shing Jea Island looks very similar to the Jade Forest of WoW…

1 Like

Preisrätsel winken nimmersatt

Kein mitleid für die mehrheit

1 Like