GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

4 Likes

Happy Holy Heck We Survived Another Week, everybody! We did it and maybe we came through exhausted, worn to the bone, questioning how we can do another week, and bruised.

BUT we’re not broken!

And if the thought of that doesn’t cheer you up, here’s a video that is sure to put a mile wide grin on your face; Namida and Wasabi are eating!

puts out a big table piled high with super tasty :bear::sandwich:, puts his feetie jammies on, gets his favorite blankie, climbs into Surfy’s lap, and snurfles happily

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I’ve been the almost sole member of my guild since late Wrath/mid Cataclysm.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That is every servers trade chat .

Most people just want to be able to have both faction do dungeons and raids together , kind of like pvp merc mode. No one is asking to let the other faction into their capital cities and should be separated for pvp .

2 Likes

I don’t want to see factions go away, I just want to have the option to join a neutral faction. Then tell both Horde and Alliance to get bent. Although with the way Blizzard is passing my race off to the Alliance like a street walker passing out crabs. It’s hard for me to really care much about factions.

3 Likes

/wicked laugh

1 Like

meow.

chrisp the slowbie exists and posts a post in the lounge

4 Likes

guess i will roll around and try to dreamsleep now

2 Likes

chrisp sins

3 Likes

I’m going to kill some snobby blood elves. And don’t think about using any voodoo magic, trolls. Heheheh

1 Like

Wooh! relief. I thought GD Lounge meant Gender deficient. Like missing all the ‘alphabet’ of the other. Ok, ready now.

“GD Lounge is a sanctuary from all the chaos that is every where else. All are welcome, as long as they are nice, and obey the rules.”
/smile

4 Likes

What does that really mean?

1 Like

“It’s a chill place, to come and relax, when every where else is stressing you out.”
/smile

3 Likes

sings

…and everybody knows your na-aaaaa-me! And we’re always glad you ca-aaaa-me!

Happy S-otter-day, everyone!

gives Cynurnyte a tasty :bear::sandwich:

His name was Malfurryon or something. I asked if he was a bear and he said no. But I’m too smart to fall for those tricky bear lies so I made him into a tasty :bear::sandwich: just for you!

picks feathers out of his teeth

Well…mostly for you.

burp

3 Likes

“How did YOU know what I had all set to play?”

/giggle
/dance

4 Likes

Just a heads up for you Korthia farmers and bartle pet enthusiasts, you will need at least one Gonlin Glider for a great treasure!

If you go up the right hand ramp to the sanctuary (closest to the road) to where it deadends, jump off, and pop a glider, you can glide to a small island with a mysterious feather (it will show up as a treasure on your map).
When you loot and then use the feather, it wiil give you a toy that gives the pet that you have out Valkyr wings and allow it to float.

The effect is semi-permanent until you change zones, dismiss your battle pet, or take a flight path BUT it is only on a 10 second CD so you can immediately reapply it.

Have fun with your now literal little angel!

2 Likes

“I have a Goblin Glider tinkered into my Cape. I can also make the glider packs.”

3 Likes

Oh, I will have to get a glider then.

3 Likes