GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

giggles at Surfy’s otter puns and wriggles his adorable little Gnome toes inside his brand new, bright red socks

Hooray for otters and tasty :bear::sandwich:!

2 Likes

Hope y’all are buying your glasses as soon as servers are up

1 Like

I dunno what it is, exactly, but more than any other time this past year and a half, I’m having more low grade anxiety about logging in for work.

1 Like

ooo Mal’s buying guinness for all?

3 Likes

Well 9.1 finally arriving deserves some celebration

5 Likes

When I learned about the trust levels, I was surprised videos was a 2 and gifs a 3. I was thinking should it be the other way around since people are most likely to post inappropriate videos than gifs?

Basically. I think the forums would be a better place if they had btag name like Diablo foeum does. Keeps folks from abusing alts.

Most people use Classic characters to keep posts hidden, because they don’t want people knowing they are a troll and you can’t track their threads and posts history.

1 Like

Actually you can track their post history . Just put their name into the search up top of the page.

2 Likes

Classic characters too? I know retail you can.

1 Like

Yeah and if they have alt code symbols on their name just go over the name then copy paste into the search .

You might have to delete their guild name because sometimes that copies too.

You just can’t click on their avatar to check . It has something to do with not being able to view on the armory.

2 Likes

It is really hot this week, so drink plenty of water, stay cool, wear sun screen for folks who have to be outside and think rainy thoughts.

Here is some healing rain in hopes it cools things down.

:cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

I have to say, so far 9.1 is going well. Minor spoilers but I feel both Sylvanas and Tyrande came out looking strong which surprised me.

The new zone is going to take some getting used to and kill all the rares you can and loot all the treasure you can find. I’ve gotten two boa items for alts, some gear upgrades and even a 220 trinket!

Some friendly advice: turn up your outlines to the max so you can spot all the small quest items and treasures a lot more easily.

One thing I do appreciate is one of the quests that rewards a chest in the new zone can take up to three days to finish. Why is this good? Because it prevents you from hanging out too much in the new zone when there’s other stuff to be done as well.

I hope you guys are having fun in the trenches. I know I am! Plus there are some rather tasty looking bear things in the new zone!

Edit: and for those of you who may be a bit anima starved, have no fear. By the time I called it a night, I dropped over 4k anima into Ardenweald!

3 Likes

Good Morning folks

5 Likes

Its official the last day of June! This means only 6 more months til next year

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday!!!

5 Likes

i love how Kotaro is so delicate, one little piece at a time, flips it into his mouth with style… then Hana comes along and NOMNOMNOM shovel style :joy:

2 Likes

Kotaro is a weird eater. He eats one peice dry, the drops another into his water bowl before eating it and he alternates like that. He’s my favorite otter :heart:

Speaking of otters, here’s a cute and happy otter video to get us over the hump!

3 Likes

If you are referring to the fill the bar quest , that is a weekly quest.

I was checking those out on the PTR and they were hunter tameable.

1 Like

as much as i love otters, i think i like these little dudes more.

4 Likes

Would anyone know if there is a sylvanas loyalist option on the intital encounter with Syl.

Hearing I go up to her and type in /surrender, then my blue nelfys wont need to fight the warchief.

2 Likes

Nothing too much, or so I’ve heard. I did hear there was a small line of dialogue but that’s it as Blizzard has said the whole loyalist thing was basically a throwaway option for BFA.

On a happier note, here are some very scary baby otters!

makes vicious baby otter noises

1 Like