GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls in, sporting her new glasses.)
/happy grin

4 Likes

grats :slight_smile:

Engineering recipie?

2 Likes

“Troll Vendor, by the Barber in Org. You should go check them out. Midare told me about them. They have 5 or six selections, including a half lens style. Just what you told me you wanted in game. Transmoggable too!!”
/grin

5 Likes

ooo nice :slight_smile:

Yeah, those would look good on my blue elfys

3 Likes

“And you can finally look smart, and studious, like you wanted to.”
/big grin

2 Likes

Ohhhh! Plus you can see me run after bears better too!

climbs into Surfy’s lap dressed in his feetie jammies, a tasty :bear::sandwich:, and his favorite blankie

3 Likes

yep, that’s what I’m thinking - would give my nightborne more of a scholarly look.

Naw, nothing fancy needed there…you’re off so fast my wings are still showing on ya while your off to the next bear lol

4 Likes

spins recklessly into the Lounge

TIME TO GO PUNCH THE JAILER RIGHT IN HIS JUICEBOX AND HAVE SEXY DANCE PARTIES IN THE MAW! GNOOOOOOOOOOOOOMESTOOOOOORRRRRMMMM!

whirls out of the Lounge to go punch the Jailer straight in his juicebox

4 Likes

“You’re welcome. Have fun.”
/grin

2 Likes

But not when I sit in your lap to eat a tasty :bear::sandwich:!

giggles and watches some funny otter videos

3 Likes

/raises sword in salute

Tis almost sleepy time for me but I’ll try them on Jalav in the morning - she’s parked in Orgimar I think

Should look good on her

3 Likes

Don’t forget that video I sent you! You’ll sleep like a rock!

3 Likes

“I think I want to buy them all, so I can see what Toons look good with what styles. I hope they are an account wide shared Transmog.”

“Sleep well, and sweet dreams.”
/hugs
/smile

3 Likes

For those not in the know, here’s 10 hr video of thunderstoms. I put this on last night and got the best night’s sleep I’ve had in years!

2 Likes

Tommorow’s a full day so figure I need all my sleep - coffee just doesn’t go as far as it used to

off to slumber
/hugs
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sleep well and sweet dreams of Gnomey snuggles, snurfles, smooches and floofs!

gives Surfy a big hug around her neck and a big smooch on the cheek

2 Likes

“That would give me nightmares. I am terrified of thunder storms.”

1 Like

You can probably find some videos of other, more calming things like gentle rainstorms, rainforest ambient sounds, etc.; whatever works best for you.

I do reccommend it if insomina is a factor for you though.

2 Likes

“I sing myself to sleep, in my head. It works for me.”

2 Likes

Sadly, I can’t do that myself. Stuff like that sends my brain into overdrive which contributed heavily to my insomnia.

So natural, ambient sounds it is, for me. I wonder if there’s a video of cricket noises or frogs in a pond…

1 Like