GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

all the time lol

1 Like

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, grabs his favorite blankie and two tasty :bear::sandwich: to share with Surfy, climbs up on her shoulder to give her a big smooch on the cheek and a big hug around her neck

Happy Mehday!

settles into Surfy’s lap to eat his tasty :bear::sandwich: and watch silly otter videos to keep her company

1 Like

Even cute and silly otters need help once in a while.

secretly hopes no one puts his tasty :bear::sandwich: in a crazy bottle

2 Likes

Mr. Elmerbludd wants to be your bnet friend he left his info somewhere up there, just need to scroll up. :arrow_up:

It’s ok to have a game break everyone gets burnt, but after a nice break you will be wanting to play again.

1 Like

Yeah, we friended. He’s doing me a big favor so I thank him for it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking to learn how to tank this expansion. All the buttons will be different, but hopefully is simple. Last time I played I experimented with all classes with tanks (back in Legion), my tanking classes choices will be, warrior, paladin, and death knight.

I didn’t get to play much BFA, because of RL responsibilities, death of my computer, and I was feeling burnt. You can only grind so much before you decide you need a break.

I deleted my paladin by mistake so, I’m guessing he is un retrieveable now since the system overhaul for the new leveling system. I get to make a new one would be fun, I 'm not raiding til next patch so should be fun.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be. You can restore a character every 7 days with the only limitation being on how long ago they were deleted. Just click on the restore character button at the bottom of your character selection screen and it’ll show you all the toons that are eligible for restoration.

2 Likes

I’ve been absent from the game almost 3 years he is definitely no longer existing. :laughing:

You should check if you haven’t already. I was able to restore a character from Cataclysm. The only caveat was his name was taken.

1 Like

I will get my computer soon, I will definitely try to revive, it would save a ton of time leveling him. I only was able to level 3 toons before my old computers passing. My druid was almost close to finishing leveling.

I got the Shadowlands heroic package, I don’t plan on boosting any of my alts, I will use it on a new toon.

I’m easily entertained at the forums it eased my boredom for a year.

The forums are fun, yeah.
Trying to grind to 1800 gold for the Sylvanas hero skin in Hearthstone. I’ve got 1670 gold, so just 3 more levels to grind I guess or wait for daily quests to repop.

1 Like

I find them like chocolate sometimes. Best in small amounts :slight_smile:

Hello good sir :smiley:

3 Likes

Ya to much of the forums and things grow out of control

5 Likes

Yep

Lotta good to find here - but too much can make ya feel trapped in a small room :smiley:

4 Likes

I personally don’t mind being big like that, but if it’s with the wrong people that’s another story lol.

Being big is fun.

2 Likes

I found some people way too far into the fantasy world to the point where they forget it’s just a game

Yes, I want my blood elf’s identity separate from my void elf’s identity, reason why they should have no natural colors, but I’m not going to bite off people’s heads and be a toxic troll about it when they disagree with me.

3 Likes

sorry i’m feeling a bit uneasy…it’s been very stressful. and i’m always left guessing whether or not i’m even welcome…

4 Likes

i’m not a good guy
but to me you’re welcome here

You are welcomed here this is a chill zone.

Sometimes the forums get out of control, I don’t know if FF14 is from America or not, but judging how they do drama control a bit better the answer will be no.

Breaks are always ok if you need one.

When I asked my fb friends which stream WoW expansion they would like to see or would they rather watch Diablo. They gave me likes instead of a answer.

2 Likes

You’re safe here cousin

and that last post wasn’t that bad

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes