GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

New friends are always welcome!

2 Likes

Can I have your tag too? I would love to have a gnome friend who eats :bear::sandwich:'s

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll save it in a sticky so I can add you when I get the chance

1 Like

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Yay!

orc hug

2 Likes

Hooray for new friends!

1 Like

In fact, if any of you crazy Loungers want to asd me up, feel free!

1 Like

Just going to say, Marco Frisoni’s energy, enthusiasm, and skill is both mind boggling and awe inspiring!

I just came on after a long day/night with my cousin but would you mind another friend on that list?

I have a lot of cookies and hugs to share.

3 Likes

dung beetle?

Google Photos

3 Likes

“Polymorphed.”

4 Likes

oh i logged on to retail for the first time in forever and seen that

3 Likes

Silly Merlina, you’re already on my btag list! Otherwise, the answer would be, “Well duh, of course you’re welcome to add me!”

I hope you had a great time with your cousin!

1 Like

Sure! The more the more fun in WoW! :grinning: since Your on Elmer’s list I can friend request from there. Just need the name don’t add your #numbers I’ll like and let you know to delete it.

Don’t forget this is a public forum.

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, yawns, scratches his head, and climbs into Surfy’s lap with two tasty :bear::sandwich: and his favorite blankie to watch silly otter videos

Happy Silly Otter Sunday, everyone!

1 Like

You might want to edit your post after ChrsP gets it.

1 Like

some Dwarf lore i thought was cool to bad its not reflected in game

The sister of steel has “Skin of Steel”. Her skin looks to be made of steel or [rock and indeed at least part of her body is a form of rocky and/or metallic flesh. The sister of steel’s weight doubles. As she trains, the time spent training and at forges adds muscle mass, and she becomes stronger. Soon, the sister of steel’s impressive skin causes blows to glance away, reducing the damage or negating it entirely. As the sister of steel continues her transformation into stone, she has an increased chance of blocking critical strikes against her, and soon arrows simply rebound off her skin. Note that as this is a supernatural ability, it is negated in an “anti-magic field” or similar effect. If the sister of steel loses her skin of steel ability (temporarily or permanently, for whatever reason), she also loses much of the protection she had gained through transformation, reverting to her original self.

Oh I am Wondergirl on battle.net

1 Like

Two kinda people on earth

Smart Fellas
and
Fart Smellas

1 Like

one of my favorites just been so long since i see any on the new stuff and still haven’t seen the final act

1 Like