GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I don’t have a pill but I have cookies.

They could help

3 Likes

Putting the “pro” in procrastination? LOL.

3 Likes

Can I be a pro at that? Pro’s make money right?

1 Like

I had my first $5 tier supporter sign up today.

4 Likes

i did it.

i put an offer in on the lil house.

now i wait.

4 Likes

good luck.

2 Likes

Coffee time?

4 Likes

You say that as if there’s a question about whether or not it’s coffee time. It’s ALWAYS coffee time!

1 Like

True

Same spirit as guinness time

It’s 5pm somewhere :smiley:

2 Likes

Got talked into trying some Guinness when in England many years ago. Now maybe this is because I generally don’t drink alcohol but it tasted like grainy, carbonated motor oil with a hint of dark molasses.

Now Scotch whisky came the closest to tempting me out of my teetotaler ways. A blast of complex sweetness and a burn from my mouth all the way down to my stomach.

Hi Mr. Pen :slight_smile:

Actually fitting description in ways

I had a former co-worker who told me I left behind a couple of guinness at their house and they’d just leave it on my work desk in the morning

I come in to the office and find a couple of cans of motor oil on my desk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I’m into odd drinks. Where more often than not these days it’s best for me not to drink, my non-alc choice is virgin mary mix with tabasco, and other hots :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Some really good whiskey’s from over there

Tullamore Dew (the crock not the bottle) I’ve found to be awesome.

For wine, there’s a touristy one I favor (when I can get it) Bunratty mead. It’s good and sweet

1 Like

For wine… eh… if I had to drink it I’d probably go with a nice, old Fonseca ruby port or a well aged Madeira.

1 Like

You have fine tastes :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, forgot to add we’d enjoy the mead together. Had some at a conference in Ireland and it was really good.

1 Like

Wow, a conference over there

Nice :smiley:

If life ever quiets down I’d like to get back there. Maybe do Galway and parts I’ve not been to yet

ding level 68

4 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Lol I am still only 66. But finally in Nagrand, one of my favorite zones. Was able to hear the night time music last night and it was very sweet.

2 Likes

i think im gonna do the Mag’har rep grind now for those mounts and the epic axe im sure you know the one :smiley:

1 Like