GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Yes. I have grinded that to exalted at least three times and I will probably do it again. I have used Kununi/Mag’har as my standard for an easy to grind rep vs a grindy as well can’t say word rep.

It seems pretty fair, you get through most of honored through quests and then doing the repeatable stuff you get rep per kill and a turn in for beads. It is grindy but at the same time it could be much worse or easier lol.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Gotta love when training starts a hour late because no one can co-ordinate anything properly and despite it being a 3 hr course, the trainer doesn’t schedule any breaks which throws your schedule into chaos.

Glad I’m updating my resume.

1 Like

This is one of my favorites.

1 Like

ugh anxious!

still haven’t heard back from the sales woman.
i’m hoping that it’s because my offer is very close to the mark and the family are up in the air and arguing with each other whether to sell at this price or hold out for a bit more :stuck_out_tongue:

(i have more, but it would be nice to use it for renovations) :blush:

3 Likes

Speaking of booze, my happy self is gonna drink tonight. I hate this job with a passion. Never seen a company so danged disorganized!

1 Like

This was always my favorite from Trans-Siberian Orchestra

1 Like

Same but it was actually done originally by the band Savatage on their 1995 Dead Winter Dead album .

TSO got use of it because The lead singer of Savatage Jon Oliva was one of the people that helped star up TSO as well as both bands having shared members .

1 Like

they accepted the offer!

i go sign tomorrow.

still in a bit of shock.

new chapter!

6 Likes

Congrats!

:tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Just remember, when you’re restoring your new home it’s a real life sized home, not a doll house! :grin:

2 Likes

3 Likes

i’m sure we all have that one family member lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen how Batman deals with Joker’s Ace of Clubs in Justice League Unlimited but I wonder how would he deal with an immature brat who with fully stable Reality Warper Powers(that don’t induce Aneurysms) would casually turn Mountains into Soft Serve Ice Cream or Solid Milk/White Chocolate?

Such a person would most certainly be Joker’s Ace of Hearts(the obvious rank since she’d be more powerful than Ace of Clubs) and be an immature crybaby easily bossed around(only reacting to Joker’s shooting her in the head or him using the Power Dampening Headband on her by whining) with a lack of planning skills to match(no one who turns Mountains into Soft Serve Ice Cream is capable of planning things out).

She’d be so immature that she’d Reality Warp her age to that of an Elementary Schoolgirl, drink out of a baby bottle and sleep in a crib.

She’d be easy to knock out(due to her lack of planning making it easy for Batman to close the distance to get to her) but her changes to reality won’t be fixable. Would Batman knock her out though?

He reached out to Ace of Clubs(whom Ace of Hearts would probably team up with) and Baby Doll(who’d probably be a rival of Ace of Hearts due to Baby Doll’s ego) but they had sympathetic motives(regaining what was taken from them) while Ace of Hearts would just be fueled by immediate gratification of her childish desires for Ice Cream Mountains and Candy Gotham & apathetically doing what Joker wants…

What would Batman do with her?

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Excellent choice

Made a 1 line booboo in a code, I now have an extra 2 days of work to get the ok to do 5 seconds of work to fix it - i know that feeling well :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats

Another fine choice :smiley:

3 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, yawns, and looks up

YAY! THERE YOU ARE!

grabs two tasty :bear::sandwich:, gives one to Surfy, climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big smooch on the cheek, a big hug around her neck, and sits in her lap to eat his tasty :bear::sandwich: like a funny otter

Gotta love corporate stuff. Geeze louise!

1 Like

Speaking of which, it’s adorable otter video time!

1 Like