GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

RoB isn’t that hard, the only stand out boss’s being the rock giant and the orge shammy at the end.

The Rock Giant has a huge health pool and might outlast your group if you are undgeared.

The shammy at the end rez’s at the end and has an enrage that you can’t dispel. It isn’t to bad but still your healer and tank need to be ready to deal with it.

1 Like

getting into the groove of retail SL WoW… tooo bad it took me til 2 weeks before patch to start lol I’m always like this I dunno why ever since like BFA or so

sorry I’m not doing TBC… I would if I had infinite time and attention and stuff

ChrisP

1 Like

Life hits hard aometimes. Found out yesterday that a cousin, who I was never really close to, was murdered. As unspeakably tragic as that is, the worst part is that she was the daughter of my Aunt Vicki who just lost her husband a month or so ago.

On a happier note, went to Barnes and Noble today to see if there was anything interesting. Got some Cthulhu themed dice and two mini based board games. One is a GW product and, as usual, the minis are gorgeous. The second is a game called “Reign of Cthulhu”.

I put all the minis from the GW game together and the Cthulhu minis are all single cast. I spent the evening putting basecoats on all 27 of the cultists from the Cthulhu game. It’s nice to know that my hand has become infinitely streadier as the night has progressed.

I’ve also settled on the channel name Head Canon Gaming mostly because it works with what I hope to acheive with my channel and I have a nifty idea for a logo.

But damn, four family members in a single year. I’m gonna be real real here: if you’re one of those insane nutjobs that has disavowed family over politics or any other ideology, make amends now before you wake up one morning and they’re gone. Your buddies on Twitter and Facebook won’t be there when you need them most, but you can damn well bet family will.

To paraphrase, blood is infinitely thicker than likes and follows.

6 Likes
1 Like

I just spent the past 7ish hours straight (minus short breaks) painting 26 10mm-ish minis.

I’m proud to say that my hand control is great, I didn’t swap to smaller brushes for tiner details, my inking/glazing on black robes came out (so far) pretty well over a black basecoat with black-blue/black-blue-gray highlights, and the dark red robes came out pretty darn nice.

Sure, they’re not perfect but I’ll be danged if I’m not happy with the results. Now I just have to wait for the black ink/glaze to dry so I can pick out a few metallic contrasts.

And that’s just the tiny faceless minion minis. The next ones are much larger and far more detailed so those will really be exciting to paint!

4 Likes

This made me laugh. :laughing:

2 Likes
1 Like

they want to Deport the Blood Elves on the tbc forums :joy:

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, rubs his eyes, stretches, and yawns

Happy Monday, everybody! Here’s an adorable otter video to start your week off right!

sets up a big table full of tasty :bear::sandwich: before climbing back into Surfy’s pocket for his favorite blankie and a nap

1 Like

Happy Summer Solstice Folks

2 Likes

one thing that helped me get back into the raid scene is the addon Gnome Sequencer Enhanced having cut and paste macro for any situation frees you up to just focus on the fights

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

Hooray!

scrambles up on Surfy’s shoulder to give.her a super big smooch on the cheek and a big hug around her neck

I hope you had a great weekend!

1 Like

omg babies! :heart_eyes:

i went to look at a place today.
going to put an offer in tomorrow.
it’s a bit scary… i’ve never done this before, and don’t want to seem like i’m trying to low-ball the vendor!
the place needs a little work to be “me”, but the more i can save, the more i’ll have to customize it.

i probably won’t be hanging here too much, i need to start doing the down-size organization thing.
got my keep/donate/throw boxes sorted, now i just need to start putting stuff into them. :grimacing:

2 Likes

The app looks good and I may look at it for rare and world boss encounters.

I don’t think pugs would take long to kick me because it takes longer for me to learn the boss dances and yeah, go-go-go which was bad enough expansions ago. Likewise the time and effort needed to socially and psychologically integrate into a new guild just sounds very unappealing even if they were willing to take time to bring me up to speed.

This thread and all the wonderful people in it is all the social interaction I need from WoW. I mostly play to develop the head canon for my characters so getting raid or mythic level gearing is a low priority.

Thank you for caring and helping.

2 Likes

A little tired and baked but it went ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m glad to hear it went well!

1 Like

i just like to see all folks in dungeons and what not i still remember the days of myself takeing like 5 hours to cleer

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes
3 Likes

If there was a pill to cure procrastination, I would probably take it tomorrow.

4 Likes