GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

/happy dance

But what if I want to live for today and tomorrow? Can’t I do both?

Finally finished my heroic nathria transmog set, the real challenge of the raid

2 Likes

Didn’t get any mutant powers with mine but damn the 5 G is amazing :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok time for a little 80s New Wave

1 Like

“Just celebrating making it to another Friday.”

/dance

1 Like

“So, how’s everyone doing, this fine Friday?”
/smile

2 Likes

Wow just found this out

The singer is the son of The Guess Who’s and BTO singer and guitarist Randy Bachman

1 Like

“Who’s his Mom?”

Lorayne Stevenson Randy’s first wife.

2 Likes

“Yup, that’s where he gets his looks. He is a good looking man, and I have seen his Father. He’s gotta get his looks from his Mom.”
/giggle

2 Likes

I am doing good. Just finishing up some stories so they are ready for tomorrow. Also did the Ring of Blood.

2 Likes

i am and remain potato. got my fourth companion of the table adventures from torghast on Gotnov, logged off because I had 3rd level eye of the jailer and was dying too much and also because I am lazy and no good. I got to 150 ilevel which feels good. got two pieces of 171 gear so far. I am a million miles behind the average player and don’t do group content besides doing the raid boss in Bastion that I queued for and the outdoor “powerful foes” quest in Revendreth that i queued for, got a level 200 Fae Fermata conduit which I’m using now even though I solo almost all the time so it’s kind of a waste. I guess I should use a different conduit actually.

Torghast is pretty fun at the low (2) level I did it at. layer? level? what are they called. layer I guess.

I know it’s pointless to say because nobody sympathizes but I’m terribly lonely when I play. Wish I had friends.

I don’t know if I’m afraid to do dungeons or just don’t want to. I think I’m afraid on some level but also something else. Just something. Delight at others’ misery maybe, some kind of evil.

1 Like

was hanging around ring of blood for a couple of hours helping folks and seen them all struggle the interesting thing is you dont realy see this in modern wow too much if at all
and it’s just a quest boss

4 Likes

slowly rises up out of trash can! hello folks this old chihuahua i rescued seems to have chosen me wont leave my side now and has this funny snaggletooth smile

2 Likes

I hear you. It’s been 11 years since I raided and old age hasn’t helped reflexes at all. Don’t want to bring down the group, embarrass myself as well as just not really wanting to group up any more.

It’s funny as I have no problems spontaneously jumping in and helping someone who is struggling with a world boss or rare but the idea of pugging a dungeon or raid gives me the willies.

4 Likes

Ring of Blood is a five man boss rush that I think is now soloable in retail. But you need a dungeon like group (tank, heals and dps) as it gives dungeon like gear at the end. I just did it last night and got the dagger (and along with the big bone worm dagger have some new weapons.)

2 Likes

im looking forward to getting that nice axe for this shaman just waiting for a solid group

1 Like