GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

We’re pandas

We’re better :slight_smile:

/happydance
/highpaw
/giggles

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, sees Surfybear, runs over, climbs up on her shoulder, and puts a peice of bread on her head

There! All better!

giggles, and runs back and climbs into Surfy’s pocket

1 Like

ooo I needed that for the dumplings

/takes bread and skips merrily to the kitchen

1 Like

Remember people of Azeroth

Candy may be dandy

But Tea and Dumplings are sooo much better :heart: :heart: :heart:
:panda_face: :panda_face:

1 Like

Can I be a Gnomey dumpling?

1 Like

jumps into Surfypanda’s pot

YAY! I’M A DUMPLING! WHEEE!

1 Like

Mmmm yes, tasty and good with soy sauce :panda_face:

1 Like

Did somebody say dumplings?

pulls put a bag of dumplings and a canister of tea out of backpack

:dumpling: :tea:

shares with everyone

2 Likes

YAY

more tea and dumplings

:panda_face:

2 Likes

giigles

Plus dumplings are adorable and I’m adorable! So it all makes sense!

giggles thinking about being a Surfybear snack

2 Likes

yeah, even the murlocs be odd today

1 Like

2 Likes

I always liked the animated series. I watched the old reruns, but they just didn’t hold my interest as much as the cartoon. :bat:

2 Likes

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket with a confused look

I’m odd! Am I a murloc? GNMRGL GNMRGL GNMRGL!

giggles

2 Likes

Portals into the lounge with an evil smile on her face. “I want to do something evil today but I can’t think of just what to do. Oh wait I know.”

“A catchy song of doom. Enjoy.” Portals away before anyone can stop her.

RIP Herb Tarlek. Frank Bonner, most famously know for his role as Herb Tarlek on WKRP In Cincinnatti, passed away at 79 today.

2 Likes

I wonder what the personalities of each Magical Girl in Madoka Magica would be like if Magical Girls didn’t turn into horrific monster when their Soul Gem completely blackened but instead had their Soul Gem become a Black Hole of Despair that leeches Despair from Soul Gems that aren’t completely blackened…

I expect Kyoko would become Apathetic & Lazy while also being annoyed at herself for making herself a big target for Magical Girls wanting to maintain their feelings of Hope, Mami would become Desperate & Possessive, Sayaka would become Grumpy & Cynical, Madoka would become Resigned to her duty and Homura would give up on cheering up Madoka.

I thought gnome were already snacks :laughing:

wish my mouse worked properly when playing WoW… wish i could afford a new mouse otherwise. even though i think it’s a virus in my computer that nothing detects.

chrisp