GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Sad thing is he directed one good Star Wars movie and 3 others that a lot of people just bash . The prequels. He used to much fx in those movies instead of letting the story be the focus.

If you look at the sequels (Rey trilogy ) for the most part The Force Awakens was a good movie and what it had going for it was that it was written by the same person that did The Empire Strike Back Screen play .

1 Like

Yep, He seemed to lose focus in what really made star wars great.

It happens unfortunately. Other great franchises have made that mistake as well.

1 Like

Sleep well folks

Time for me to crash :slight_smile:

< fires a arrow with a string into Surfy’s pocket to snag a tasty :bear: :sandwich:

(The Arrow comes back with a note stuck to it that reads, ‘You will find some in the Refrigerator. Leave my Personal Stash alone. Signed Elmer.’)
/giggle

2 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t have used a Drink Me potion to get at the stash eelier then.

1 Like

Level 65. Now have aspect of the viper. No more mana issues. yay

2 Likes

congrats!
/salute

Of course he didn’t make anything original for The Force Awakens due to the direction of JJ Abrams who is a fan of the Reoccurring Epic.

The Reoccurring Epic is favored by Cardassians perhaps but the Public don’t favor such things!

Furthermore the Film suffered due to Abrams deciding that Luke Skywalker would steal the show from Rey and Finn! Probably due to JJ Abrams deciding to use George Lucas’s script’s idea of Luke going into hiding due to his Jedi Students being killed!

Furthermore the film after that The Last Jedi ignored the Novelizations as well as the Aftermath Novels which gave out huge hints towards the setting! On top of that it ignored Luke’s characterization by making him attempt to assassinate his Nephew!

Any Film after the Sequel Trilogy has to address Aftermath Empire’s End which states that something of the Dark Side was calling to Darth Sidious from the Unknown Regions!

Better yet the new Sequels should reveal that whoever is investigating this call has discovered multiple Dark Sided calls from the Unknown Region and it is unknown which is the one that called to Sidious!

Furthermore some Dark Side entity(doesn’t have to be any of the ones from the Unknown Regions) should be revealed to have projected a vision to Luke right while he was looking into his Nephew’s mind and appear to make a failed attempt to tempt Luke to the point of drawing an illusionary Lightsaber only to reveal when Luke has dispelled the Illusion that Luke had drawn his Lightsaber in reality not realizing he was possessed!

The new film should acknowledge the Novels & Comics and reconcile any and all inconsistencies!

The Force Awakens screen play was written by Lawrence Kasdan the writer of The Empire Strikes Back which is pretty much considered number 1 or 2 in Star Wars films depending on the poll the only one it competes with is the original .

I would put The Force Awakens my self at # 5

My list .

1: Star Wars
2: Empire
3: Return of the Jedi
4: Rogue 1
5: Force Awakens
6: Solo
then the rest

“So far, I have liked them all.”

1. Rogue 1
  2. Episode 2
  3. Episode 1
  4. Episode 6
  5. Episode 9
  6. Episode 3
  7. Episode 7
  8. Episode 4
  9. Episode 5
  10. Episode 8
  11. Solo

i wonder if i dig a hole in the center of GD will i eventually hit some positivity :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve liked them all but the ones listed are the ones I like the most

Why dig to find positivity in GD

Be the positive :slight_smile:

Alot of times that battle starts with little steps like your Panda thread :smiley:

1 Like

was so out of character for me i’m still laughing at my self lulz
good to see you stopped by!

3 Likes

with the panda union i shall rule the world

2 Likes

Works for meeee

*happy dance

:panda_face: :panda_face:

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

Is…is…that a Surfybear?

giggles

Happy Fursday, everybody! Hooray for little, adorable baby otters!

1 Like

runs back into the Lounge, gasping for breath

I JUST SAW A THREAD FULL OF BEARS!!!

climbs into Surfy’s pocket and begins to rummage around for an extra big loaf of bread

2 Likes