GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

That’s no Dinosaur .

That’s Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch

2 Likes

“The Filk we wrote has about five more verses, but I can’t post them here. They are TOO Evil for the Forums.”
/lol

1 Like

I don’t know why but this made me think of the Adams Family lol.

3 Likes

“They are ANGELS compared to the Family in the Filk.”
/wicked laugh

1 Like

The true face of evil:

2 Likes

I forgot that the sun had a face.

of teletubies for me.

1 Like

See brother, you understand

yes indeed

2 Likes

I think we found another student of Cactus Jack :smiley:

/high five :smiley:

2 Likes

For some reason I’m hearing that in a Harrison Ford voice…lol

2 Likes

Many moons ago I had a Teacher who put forward the question as to what is a hero in this day.

On top of the list was the mom who had to keep her cool in traffic, while little one wanted to hear the barney song for the 19th time

Jump forward a few years - I’m a substitute teacher in a class of little ones where the afternoon was supposed to be VHS time for the little ones.

What do they want to watch…Barney over and over and over.

So yep, I definitely understood what Mr Sully tried to teach at that point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Go look in your Bnet. I left you a treat.”
/giggle

1 Like

That scene is my car sun screen lol

2 Likes

When I was a kid I watched Barney over and over as well. I will still poke fun at him. He is just a lovable purple dino. That and he has catchy songs like some to not be named disney songs that get stuck in your head and that is what I dread. Having to hear catchy songs over and over again.

1 Like

ooo yes, that is perfect.

When I had that class - I went home and no matter what I played for music - all I could hear was “I love u, u love me” :flushed:

“His song is a Plagiarized Version of ‘This Old Man’. Go listen to them back to back. He straight up stole the tune from an old Kids song.”
/lol

2 Likes

You are wise. Most people when offered an encounter with my massager would find themselves ruthlessly massaged via a beatdown with a spikey tree-sized club followed by the tree sized spikey Club being handed to a green giant who towers over the nearby forest.

Said giant would shove the club into places you don’t want to know about despite the gigantic club clearly not fitting in that spot before flicking the wrist holding the Club sending the poor victim straight into a wall with a trail of blood and body waste(that should be in the sewer or subduct system not the floor) coming out of where the club was shoved!

Tis a new try at RP for me as well Mr Y
You’ve been around me long enough to know I’m a sneaky lover not a fighter :hugs:

Yep, that’s exactly what I was thinking about lol

That is my all time favorite movie .

My dad took me to see it in the theater When it was just called Star Wars before the Video Tape version later on added A New Hope to the title.

1 Like

Yeah, George Lucas really didn’t need to do the special effects enhancement stuff either - he already had a winner :slight_smile:

1 Like