GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

His voice always catches me so off guard

1 Like

“You should hear some of his OTHER songs. Yes, he actually has a whole Album out. Maybe even more than one.”
/gr4in

“Him and Weird Al are among my Fave Lunatics.”
/grin

“And now for another of my Fave Lunatic Songs…”

/wicked giggle
/dance

lol I can’t even link music with words. I think I win the bad music awards.

1 Like

I got one awful song, but I flat out can’t link it

Name is super vulgar, and the lyrics are even worse

1 Like

“Must be Korn Songs.”
/evil giggle

“You are welcome.”
/courtly bow
/smile

Korn is squeaky clean in comparison tbh

Nevermind I found a bad, bad sound worthy of an award.

I felt challenged a bit.

1 Like

“Can’t resist this one.”

“Enjoy if you can.”
/giggle

It’s funny how Voldemort’s seemingly dead Horcrux in Harry’s head caused Harry pain the second Voldemort’s Daughter showed up…

The fact that Voldemort died when his curse rebounded in the main timeline but survived in the altered one where Nagini survived indicates that the Horcrux in Harry must have been disconnected at the very least!

The Dumbledore in Harry’s Limbo of the Mind said that the Horcrux was beyond either of their help thanks to Voldemort hitting it with the Killing Curse(rendering himself vulnerable to dying) yet clearly was making an attempt to get out of Harry(Rowling stated that his usual head pains are due to the Voldemort in his head attempting to rejoin Voldemort) and join with Voldemort’s offspring!

The Horcrux must have become a Ghost unable to move on to the Afterlife and trying to get out of Harry the moment Voldemort’s offspring show up!

1 Like

i guess yven was right… all my thoughts and dreams and hopes are meaningless.

chrisp

“We got our Second Vax Shot, about 3 hours ago. So far, so good.”
/smile

1 Like

/tender giant hug. Happy for you.

1 Like

“My arm isn’t even as sore this time.”

It takes about 16 hours until you feel any soreness or other side effects like that.

1 Like

“Last time, my arm was sore by the time we got home.”

Ya I don’t know what it is about the second one but everyone I know was fine when they had it but the next day/night it was really, really sore. I had other things going on at the time so I don’t remember if it was the vaccine or my medical stuff.