GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

1 Like

Dammit. Maybe it’s the inordinate back pain and spasms or maybe just indecisons but I’m econd guessing Happy Gnome Miniatures.

Now I’m considering Happy Otter Miniatures.

Damn indecisiveness.

“Stick with the Gnome.”

2 Likes

I’m 99.999999999999999999999999999999% positive I will. These freaking back spasms are mucking with my mind though :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

“Otters come and Otters go. Gnomes are FOREVER.”
/grin

1 Like

But otters eat funny! Kind of like Elmer and a tasty bear sandwich. Speaking of which, I have an idea for an intro animation.

Does anyone looks at Merlina know any good, reasonably priced, and reliable animators?

1 Like

And for reference, here is four whole minutes of otters eating tasty fish.

This is how Elmer eats his tasty :bear::sandwich:.

2 Likes

I just found a new remixer that I love.

The last one made me cry.

2 Likes

I don’t. I watch someone but I am not in contact with them. (And the one that I regularly follow I don’t think does commissions. He just likes to do his own animations on his own time. As it is it takes him months to get work out.)

2 Likes

Dang. Well, I can make do with simple title cards to begin with. I’ll have to do some looking around in the meantime or learn how to animate LOL

Oh boy I do not look forward to grinding the rep for the Tubuck mounts over again. I just found/remembered that rep grind.

2 Likes

So I heard a sad story today about how covid is hurting human civilization that I didn’t take into consideration before.

I always thought how it is hurting our youth but not the little babes. A friend was discussing his three year old daughter today and how she has learning disabilities naturally. Since the pandemic she has not had the proper therapy sessions. They only do so many hours. She doesn’t get the chance to interact with other children physically, none of the playgrounds were open. So she is three years old now, still not speaking as she is a only child and has no peers to try and communicate with or aspire to communicate with. (I find this isn’t that big of an issue with a younger sibling as they want to keep up with the older one.) Also the system not providing adequate help. Was not very happy to hear all of this and made me take in a different perspective.

2 Likes

/ugh
survived another day and level 63!

allso LOOT WARS!

1 Like

A Protocol Core with an Inferiority Complex who tries to claim he is perfect, an Elite Core who likes to flaunt Superiority, an Ambition Core who is Overconfident about removing obstacles in his way and an Ego Core with a Superiority Complex!

So many Defective Cores who fall under the Deadly Sin of Pride seem to be brought to the Underground…

1 Like

“We play music in here all the time.”
/smile

I only link terrible music

1 Like

/wicked giggle

“Dr. Demento ROCKS!!!”
/giggle

1 Like

“I got you BOTH beat…”

/evil laugh

2 Likes