GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

we have them, they’re called draenei

/flee

nite all :sleeping:

3 Likes

It’s a bigger race and Alliance needs something that is not humanoid. We have enough animals on Horde.

:elephant:

2 Likes

No the Horde needs Mallar’Dorei AKA High Ducks

For Quack’Thalas Remember the Sun Pond

2 Likes

:duck:

I’ll go for ducks only if Alliance gets rabbits as a counter part for bugs vs daffy.

:rabbit2:

1 Like

My toon is starting to change before your eyes

2 Likes

Does that mean we will have Elmer season :rofl:

2 Likes

considering I am a hunter I walked in at the wrong time. /runs away before it’s too late.

1 Like

Yes. For Horde, wabbit and Elmer season

1 Like

:duck: season
:rabbit2: season

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

walks around the lounge carefully. “I am not a hunter. I will not be hunted. I am not a hunter. It is not hunter season.”

2 Likes

:rofl:

That is hilarious!

:rofl:

That is probably one of the funniest Bugs /Daffy/Elmer cartoons

1 Like
2 Likes

Run Elmerbludd, RUN!

One thing is for sure when I start streaming WoW, it will be for fun and entertaining, none of the “WoW is dead” nonsense. Many people forget the ability to use imagination and creativity to playing this game.

There is a stadium in Outland where you can have a free for all fights, RP shenanigans, and pvp wars. It’s summer, I’m sure some folks would want to host a pool party in Orgrimmar in the Valley of Honor. I don’t know where Alliance will hold theirs.

Man, questing in nagrand in TBC-C, doing the always fun nesingwary quests

One guy called Harold Lane, which instantly like triggered some ancient old memory

He’s the final boss in the DHETA quest line in Borean Tundra!

I remember being so proud soloing it on my mage back in the day, dunno why “The Assassination of Harold Lane” has stuck in my head for all these years

1 Like

I wonder what the DHETA would think if they found out you talked and quested with nesingwary later on in Northrend. I always wondered if they would turn hostile towards you for helping them and then going behind their back and helping the bane of nature.

1 Like

Ironically a DETHA founder who loves Murlocs(King Mrgl-Mrgl) finds himself forced to kill Crabs to feed the Murlocs…

I’m sure at least half of the Members of DETHA don’t see Murlocs as Animals and would turn murderous towards King Mrgl-Mrgl if they learned what he did for the sake of said Murlocs!

Imagine how a person that turns irrationally murderous whenever an Animal is killed would react to an Animal killing another Animal!

Imagine if they were to learn that Aphids are the only true Herbivore in existence! They’d wipe out every Animal but Aphids out of Omnicidal Rage!

Now that would be an interesting Branch of DETHA…

As for Harold Lane: That man faked feeling sick after getting a thorn wound so that we could do his hunting for him while he took the credit… I’m sure half of the Players were so enraged they wanted him dead! The other half including myself merely saw his actions as humorous comedy!

Speaking about being tricked into things: That girl in Deadwash named Grettle Haribull tells us that no one cares about the Turtles only caring about Money followed by saying that the Turtles are thirsty, drying up and getting stepped on by monsters and that we have to save the Turtles for her.

Sure enough as soon as we retrieve the baby Turtles from their mother she sells them to the Old Cook in the Family for Money showing that even she doesn’t care about the Turtles.

And let’s not forget how in Drustvar we have Abby Lewis telling us to find Smoochums whom is later found to have his Heart ripped out for a ritual to summon a Wicker Beast by Abby Lewis.

We don’t see her after that but see the results of her preforming the same ritual to turn Chelsea Wright’s Dog Princess into a Wicker Beast… Wouldn’t be surprised if the Wicker Beast we fought at the Party was Smoochums…

The fact that Smoochums was violent after becoming a Wicker Beast while Princess was friendly if mischievous(to the point of bringing her owner Chelsea’s Key to Abby Lewis’s party where Abby Lewis’s usual guests were present) shows Smoochums as temperamental while Princess is not.