GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

morning Elmer. passes some eggs and coffee and sausages

morning Cyndi. passes tea and eggs and sausages

morning Whaso. passes soda and eggs and sausages

1 Like

I wonder if people really stop to think about how deep their hobbies go in terms of what other aspects your main hobby feeds into.

For instance, I’ve found two really in-depth and really informative channels on how to make resin dice. From designing in Blender to testing weight.

It’s really cool and has my brain pumping!

pokes his head up out of Surfy’s pocket

Morning Chris! I hope you’re having an excellent morning!

gobbles up his eggs and sausage like a wriggly, squiggly, throughly happy otter and chugs the coffee

1 Like

You kind of want to make sure people don’t see your channel and think, “I’m not into gnomes or bears or sandwiches.” While Bare Gnome Studios might attract views, they are probably not what you want. LOL. Seriously, though, if you are primarily a Warhammer guy then maybe Gnome Heresy Miniatures?

In the end, it depends on how much this is a labor of love versus possible monetization.

Looking forward to seeing your work. :smiley:

2 Likes

patiently waits for the bacon to be laid out

2 Likes

out of those 3 things, almost everyone is into at least 2 of them :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s extra opportunity to show what the channel is about with the banner image and intro video

it looks like everyones wandered off for a while, and i don’t want to spam 3 posts in a row, so i’ll just edit this one to add: goodnight!

it’s just started raining here, so i’ll go for a tiny rain-dance before bed, then snuggle under the covers and listen to the rain :relaxed:

3 Likes

meow
still playing hearthstone
sleep is for the sleepy
hearthstone is for the hearthstoney i guess
chrisp

1 Like

Xtreme on Netflix is a must see in my opinion!

It’s hot out there, here are some summer related music. :notes: Maybe we’ll have some updated fun summer song someday.

Stay cool everyone. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

“I prefer Coffee, please.”

1 Like

Walks into the lounge exhausted. “Trying to help my parents is starting to wear on me. Just going to sit here small and tiny for a bit.”

3 Likes

/scoop
/huggle
/pat
/smile

2 Likes

/cozies in Cyndilou’s hand for the hug.

2 Likes

“Being a Caregiver can be deeply exhausting work, indeed.”

3 Likes

I am happy to have TBC back. It is turning into my personal me time once again just like when I was young and dealing with very, very heavy depression and bipolar issues.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

Getting ready to go to the zoo…

6 Likes

So you’re going to post in other GD threads today? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha!!

3 Likes

omg @ the lil :elephant: calf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Blizz we want playable elephant people please, with cherries on top.

:cherries:

3 Likes