GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Well that is what friends are for. To help fight the depression. Also I am in a very bouncy mood today.

1 Like

“I just wish I had RL Friends. Someone who could come over, and get my mind off of it.”

2 Likes

I know how that feels. I only have one IRL friend, my cousin. And getting out to meet people is very, very hard for me.

1 Like

“I have none. The Younger Generation thinks I am too old to be their Friend. Those MY age tell me I act too YOUNG. And The Greys tell me come back when I grow up.”

“I am stuck in a Friendship Limbo Zone.”

Well your my friend and I think you are a wonderful person. It may be online but still you have helped make these last few months not so utterly lonely.

1 Like

“I am glad I could help.”

“My problem is, I have online Friends, yeah, but I need REAL Contact, to feel truly cared for.”

3 Likes

Well big hugs. I hope you have a good day. I need to get myself some dinner and get some work done.

I am around if you need me.

1 Like

“Have fun.”

finished lockdown dots number 7.

this one is a cutie :tiger2:

5 Likes

“Why do you call it Dots? How do you make them?”

the product is called “diamond dots”

they’re tiny little pieces of plastic, which you put on a tacky canvas in “paint by numbers” style.

here’s a website which should give you an idea.
(none of mine have come from this site, but they’re all the same product sold under different names)

1 Like

“Sounds like something I could make with Rhinestones.”

the one i’m currently working on is a rhinestone one, it gives a whole other dimension of depth to the image.

i’ve got HEAPS of little plastic dots left over from all the projects, planning to use some for miniature projects, they’ll be great for tiny tiling projects, or room accents.

people have been really creative with DIY projects using the leftover dots.
i’ll have to go diving into the pinterest rabbit hole to get some inspiration for other things i can do with them.

i’ve got 4 more canvases waiting to be done, plus the one i just started working on.
i’ll wait until i’ve finished them all so i can get an idea of the quantity of leftovers and color range before i start brewing ideas

1 Like

“I would just create my own pictures. I make my own bead loom, and Tile, patterns, and this would be no different.”

1 Like

Today was a brilliantly fantastic day!

I got to to Covenant 40 with Evil Elmer, spent 3 or so hours pew pewing Hordes with Surfy, ordered my lights for painting, and had the first rootbeer float I’d had in forever.

In addition, I’ve narrowed down my channel name options to three (I hope-still have to set up the email for it and pray the names are available) decided:

Bear Sandwich Miniautures, Happy Gnome Miniatures/Studio or Tasty Bear Minis.

Personally, because I know how the internet works, I’m leaning towards Happy Gnome Studios or Bear Sandwich Miniautures/Studios.

Let me know what you guys think!

5 Likes

i vote for happy gnome.

2 Likes

I would say happy gnome as it would bring in a winder audience on the marketing side. Otherwise just do what feels right. Keep putting stuff out there and people come regardless.

3 Likes
KH Union X Spoilers

Just realized that there is a way we could encounter the Acedia inside Kairi…

In Melody of Memory there was an update which included a cutscene that showed that someone was interfering with Ansem the Wise’s analysis of Kairi’s Heart which was followed with Kairi finding herself in the Final World and facing a Memory-based version of Xehanort that was beating Kairi brutally.

The Memory Xehanort had a shocking reaction to Sora seemingly taking Kairi’s place as if he was hoping he’d show up.

Fans have assumed Memory Xehanort was something put inside Kairi by the real Xehanort but what if it was infact the Acedia inside her Pure Light trying to kill her off?

If Maleficent decides to test to see if Evil is inside the Pure Lights the first test would be Kairi.

Kairi would resist and find herself facing the Memory of Xehanort but very quickly figure out the Xehanort she is facing is the Sin that Maleficent is trying to rouse. Once that is in mind she would remember that she was beating Xehanort in Re:Mind and point that out to the fake Xehanort who would drop the act and use Kairi’s form to prove a point about how strong she is.

Once Acedia has Kairi beaten down like in Memory of Melody she would probably mock Kairi as she is seemingly about to take the form of Sora again only to be caught off guard when Kairi changes to one of the more cooler looking versions of Kairi who starts beating Acedia forcing Maleficent to intervene and attempt to shove Kairi into the Book of Prophecies only for Kairi to use the Book to construct a body to escape with!

That would be an easy way for us to encounter the Acedia inside Kairi and make use of Kairi’s hood: Acedia would be having it over her head and probably add Aced’s Bear Mask and Keyblade to the assemble while also claiming the Acedia inside Gula.

Picture Phantom Aqua wearing Ira’s Mask and wielding his Keyblade… Imagine Kairi wearing Aced’s Mask and wielding his Keyblade while utilizing Gula’s lightning fast fighting style(which is suspiciously like Kairi’s)!

just wondering do you post this stuff on a kingdom hearts forum too Yvenathilm? Seems kind of wasted on me, sorry.

I didn’t do much today but I feel better which is nice.

ChrisP

1 Like

playing hearthstone again… wasting money and time again losing again… playing bad decks again… i don’t learn do i? oh well. trying to enjoy myself but my eyes kinda feel like they hurt… oh well maybe I’ll just sleep soon.

edit: just had a fun game… nice to see them sometimes. Keeper Stelladris and Lady Anacondra together spamming Wrath spells. Whee.

2 Likes