GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I think a certain gnome hunter will be hunting for a special bear meat today.

I hope they make good :bear: :sandwich:'s.

2 Likes

/gasp him!

2 Likes
3 Likes

the asmon part was the best lol

Here are some Saturday night jams. :musical_note:

Please make this bus a mount Blizz, we could use a 10 person party bus.

3 Likes

so i use to hang out at the indy races a lot and when it’s game time the competition was fierce
but at the end of the night they all took a lap in camaraderie and it is in this same way i look at everything in wow rather than what we see a lot of the negativity forum or in game of oh this player is bad or this one is a troll or i don’t like this person

i dont think a lot of folks see it like i do but i will keep trying to make a better community

4 Likes

I had to update my Patreon partly because I didn’t fully know how the system worked and partly because some people were taking advantage and trying to get my subscription rewards for free.

Now people have to pay un upfront cost to support my Patron because I had multiple people just support me and then cancel their membership.

1 Like

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night wonderful people of the GD Lounge

Also Happy Pride Month,
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

/unstealth
/hugs
/vanish

3 Likes

Sunday!!! Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

i had to give that a :blue_heart: just because Pitbull makes me laugh like no other.

Now puh-pu-pu-puh-puh-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck

:joy:

1 Like

Hello everyone

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like
KH Union X Spoilers

Thinking about the origins of Dream Eaters: How long do you think it took for the Darkness corrupted Spirits to go from being Yellow-Eyed Heartless to being Red-Eyed Nightmares?

We see a Darkling become a Nightmare over time in Union X and become more powerful…

incidentally the Heartless of KH3 are having their Eyes get Redder over time… They are on the verge of becoming Nightmares! But what are Nightmares?

According to the Master of Masters the 13 Darknesses is drawn to Negative Emotions(not surprising since 7 contain the Seven Deadly Sins and Vanitas is named after Vanity) and will in time degenerate into Heartless.

Negative Emotions or Sin are what the Unversed are comprised of. Unversed resemble Nightmares…

I suspect the 13 Darknesses are tainted with Sin and not just them either… I wouldn’t be surprised if the 7 Lights were also tainted. Kairi is stated in the very Lore to be Lazy which she herself admits.

If 3 of the 7 New Lights were to be reduced to the same state as the Darknesses… Let’s just say there will be Light Heartless infesting the Worlds at the exact same time the Heartless of the Realm of Darkness(spawned from Wrath who didn’t possess any of the Foretellers due to Luxu getting infected by the Darkness who followed Maleficent) become consumed by Nightmare.

Funny how Wrath is waxing and gaining in strength to the point where the Darkness is being replaced with purer Wrath!

The only Heartless of Darkness that will emerge will be ones spawning from the Darknesses infecting the Foretellers(6 Deadly Sins and 1 of the 6 Darknesses from the Data Realm). None of which are Wrath(who was last seen in the form of Phantom Aqua taunting Aqua in the Realm of Darkness).

Wrath according to the Master of Masters’ role is to lead the 7 Deadly Sins until Sloth gets fed up(probably due to being bossed around by Wrath in the form of Phantom Aqua) and removes her from power. Sloth incidentally is possessing Gula(who has gotten apathetic and lazy).

Pride/Superbia is not taking over until Sloth/Acedia is dealt with.

Sloth will not be dealt with until Wrath and the 3 Lights(Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are obviously not turning evil so that leaves 3 Lights to lose their Bodies and become a Light infestation) are dealt with.

Before the Darknesses make their move one should expect Wrath and Maleficent to make their own moves. Maleficent will seek another lead to the Book of Prophecies and stumble upon Scala ad Caelum and steal the Book for herself and discover the existence of the 13 Darknesses and how they spawned the Heartless.

Once she realizes how the Heartless originates she will most definitely get ideas concerning the 7 Lights. She will try to strip the Lights she can get her hands on of their Bodies then unleash them to create a Light Heartless infestation!

Maleficent according to the Character Files sees Evil as a separate Cosmic Force from Darkness in KH so she wouldn’t be opposed to using the Light for the goals of Evil!

We will get a 3-way invasion of Light, Darkness and Nightmare/Wrath!

Add the fact that the Master of Masters is interested in the Realm of Death(which Quadratum is part of) and we get Light, Darkness, Void/Nothingness(Xigbar still commands Nobodies), Evil and Death all attacking the Realm of Reality at once!

KH is going to be interesting…

“Greetings!”
/wave
/smile

How are you doing today?

1 Like

“Hanging in. Feeling a bit fatigued, but okay.”

Well I heard a new potion shop opened up that has everything, even something to fight that fatigue. I can get something for you. (It is what I am writing about atm so excuse me.)

1 Like

“It’s just the weather. Rainy Days tend to depress me.”

1 Like