GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

2 Likes

pokes head out of Surfy’s pocket, with his favorite blankie draped over his head, and eating a tasty :bear::sandwich: like an adorable, wriggly, squiggly otter

Yay! Hi Cyndi! Can I please have a kitty tower to play on?

2 Likes

“I’m sure we could build you one somewhere.”

2 Likes

HOORAY!

runs over, climbs up on Cyndi’s shoulder, gives her a smooch on the cheek, and a big hug around her neck

2 Likes

pokes his head through his deathgate

Can it be…AN EVIL KITTY TOWER? MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! BEARS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD! AND OTTERS ARE SILLY!

(but kitties are evil and awesome!)

2 Likes

“At least I know YOU will use it, unlike the Vulperas, who totally IGNORED the Giant Sand Castle I made for them.”

2 Likes

Well, puppy guys are just silly and don’t know a good thing when they have it! Plus they track sand everywhere and then I get itchy!

2 Likes

“The Sand Castle was in the middle of a mile square sand lot, and it was made out of the finest Sand Stone. But they didn’t care.”

1 Like

That’s because they’re silly puppy guys! I bet they don’t even eat tasty :bear::sandwich:!

runs off to play in the sandbox

2 Likes

pokes his head through his deathgate

Did I hear sandbox? That sounds really evil!

runs out through his deathgate wearing brightly colored (and totally evil) Jams, evil flip flops, carrying an evil plastic bucket and a plastic shovel

I’m gonna go build a totally EVIL sandcastle! Wheee…I MEAN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou watches as the two Gnomes start digging in the small sand box in the corner.)

“The Square Mile Sand Lot is out back, sweeties.”
/giggle

3 Likes

keeps building happily in the small sandbox while evil Elmer runs out to the sandlot out back

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The sandbox in the corner is for the cats,

Your going to find buried treasure alright.

3 Likes

looks up from building sandcastles

Nuh UH! Cyndi said this was a sandbox, not a litterbox!

gives Onatah a raspberry and keeps building sandcastles

1 Like

creativity… (ChrisP stares arrogantly at his phone screen)

Wish I knew how to make sand sculptures… or ice sculptures i was thinking.

(Gets his frost DK to freeze a spot and make ice and carves a statue of his Draenei face of questionablr beauty)

1 Like

looks up from his sandcastles

Ohh! That looks awesome! Your Deathknight has a lot of talent!

goes back to making sandcastles

1 Like

I wish forum ignores were account wide instead of just 1 character

I had to ignore the same poster so many times cuz they keep posting their spam on so many alts

1 Like

happy National Black Bear Day
/save the bears…from him!

1 Like

As much as I dislike the Diablo forum format it advertises your battle tag, but I’m wishing it was a wow thing because of alt abuse.

1 Like