GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I will not

1 Like
2 Likes

to hot for the forums but if you have netflix they have a Documentary called TREAD

1 Like

“Ooookay.”

2 Likes

A very intelligent response, thus disproving your statement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“How insulting!!! I happen to be very intelligent.”

1 Like

this seems proper lol

2 Likes

Oh right, forgot to not make jokes

1 Like

Have a sense of humor is fine, making fun of someone else or what they believe in isn’t.

1 Like

It’s from Star Wars

Really fun movie there is 9 movies, and like all other movies you have to watch 1-9 to understand the story.

3 Likes

While I unnderstand your skepticim, let punch a hole in it.

Your skepticm is born of human understanding of the universe and physics. But you also forget statistics.

We inhabit a very small and reasonably insignificant rock in the backwater of an infinitely expanding space.

Therefore, it is statisticly impossible that we are not only alone in this grand and infinite space but it is also impossible that we are the most advanced beings in this infinite and expanding space.

2 Likes

I didn’t make fun of anyone beliefs, and was a joke about everyone including myself

3 Likes

“I have seen all of the Star Wars Movies. I don’t recall this.”

2 Likes

I never argued we are alone as I believe it is a given we are not.

What I find difficult is to imagine the utter vastness of the galaxy and what kind of technology it would take to physically explore it.

1 Like

“Quantum Physics.”

1 Like

It’s from the third one. The only Star Wars I haven’t seen yet is the last one. I enjoy chapters 1-3 than the rest of them.

2 Likes

I was reading the girl that played Alice is the little girl from Water World with Kevin Kostner

2 Likes

To be entirely honest, with how much faster our technology keeps improving year by year (in comparison to years past)

It probably will be possible by some point, not in any of our lifetimes, but yea I could believe it

2 Likes

“I watched the clip, and remember the scene, but I can’t recall what Order 66 actually was.”

1 Like

Order 66 is the order that turned the Clone Troopers on the Jedi and kill them

2 Likes