GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

7 Likes

Let’s add femboy models for certain races to wow please. Base them off the female models but without breasts. I think it would actually be pretty easy to do

Femboy nelf velf belf tauren pandaren humans, ect

Imo worgen and vulpera already have good femboy customiztion but more is always good!

Btw yes I am aware this is likely a brand new idea and wouldn’t come any time soon. But just a thought! It’d be more inclusive and add more variety to the game! :heart: spread the love

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

“Aww man… They killed the Aliens Thread. What MEANIE PANTS!!!”
/whimper

2 Likes

did not see that one

/ugh

3 Likes

“It was one asking if we believe in Aliens. It was a very interesting conversation.”

2 Likes

i see one in off topic/movies tv entertainment maybe they moved it there

2 Likes

“The one I was in was 404’d.”

2 Likes

as my father used to say you’d have to be a dang fool to think we are alone on this rock

/ugh

2 Likes

“I agree. So many Planets out there, we can’t be the only one with Intelligent Life.”

2 Likes

today is the 15th anniversary of the dozers righteous fury

1 Like

“What is that?”

1 Like

I’m definitely a UFO as aliens skeptic. The VAST distances between stars would make sending probes a multi-generational project. For example, the fastest human spacecraft (Parker Solar probe) moves at about 150 kilometers per second or 0.05% of the speed of light. It would take the probe about 5,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri, our nearest stellar neighbor.

Let’s say our alien friends could travel an astounding 10% the speed of light, it would still take nearly 43 years to reach us from Proxima. Then their “There is life here!” message more than four years to return to Proxima Centauri.

Even Star Trek’s 9.9 warp speed of 21,468 light years means to cross the Milky Way galaxy would still take more than five years. Forget intergalactic travel.

If they are so unimaginably far ahead of us to have faster than light travel I don’t think they’d be clumsy enough to be seen by us. Unless that’s the plan. Because um… we’re cute when faced with the inexplicable?

2 Likes

“Not if they have the ability to fold space, and create black hole portals. They could be so advance that they don’t need to travel like we do.”

1 Like

Blizzard gave the order 66.

1 Like

“Sorry, but I have no idea what that means.”

1 Like

Pff, there is no intelligent life in the universe

I include earth in this statement

1 Like

the legend of a working man that took a stand

2 Likes

Would you please define “intelligence” in order to understand your statement.

Thanks.

1 Like

“What’s the story?”

1 Like