GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Glad I was able to vent that here without criticism or judgement. Thanks all :heart:

2 Likes

/hugs
/ear scratch
/smile

2 Likes

That is basically what most folks do here, that is why WoW forums are popcorn worthy.

:popcorn:

1 Like

I mostly just hang out here with my buddies.

3 Likes

/huggle
/cookie
/smile

4 Likes

/takes the cookie and dips it in and out of a Drink me bottle before taking a bite. “Why thank you.”

3 Likes

Orc is sleepy and needs sleep.

Orc is usually not up so late.

Good night friends, have good cookie, drinking, shrinking and growing dreams.

:first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

“Sleep Well, and Sweet Dreams.”
/hugs

3 Likes

UHG! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sleep is very important. And remember when people try and wake you early you can always have an Eat Me cookie so you can keep them out.

3 Likes

I wonder to what house would a person whose only goal is to sow Chaos everywhere would be sorted by the Sorting Hat of Hogwarts?

1 Like

“Slitherin, of course.”

1 Like

Due to sheer Cunning I presume and not Ambition since a person who only cares about sowing Chaos would have no Ambition…

Of course someone like Joker who values Wit(a Ravenclaw trait alongside learning, and wisdom) above all else and has Intelligence would probably get sorted straight into Ravenclaw after all if one has a combination of traits from two Houses one can choose which House to go to and anyone like Joker would choose Ravenclaw over Slytherin.

1 Like

“I never put that much thought into it.”

1 Like

62 so far not to bad they tried to stop me but i unleashed the wrath! some casualties may have gotten deleted in the process

3 Likes

Good Morning folks

5 Likes

pops out of Surfy’s pocket, wearing his favorite blankie like a cape, tries to slide around on his belly like an adorable otter, realizes he can’t, and climbs back into Surfy’s lap to eat a tasty :bear::sandwich:…LIKE AN ADORABLE, SQUISHY, WRIGGLY, OTTER

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

5 Likes

looks up from eating his tasty :bear::sandwich: like an adorable otter on Surfy’s lap and waves

Hi Merlina!

goes back to munching on his tasty :bear::sandwich: like a squiggly otter

4 Likes