GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“I was wrong, Martin Short is the Mad Hatter.”

1 Like

Oh ya be carful. I think I saw evil Alice skulking around the lounge eelier today.

1 Like

I have another paying supporter now. At some point I am going to have to give them cookies.

4 Likes

“Gratz!”
/smile

1 Like

Thank you.

A bow for gratitude and then kneel down for a hug.

2 Likes

After you take their money. :moneybag:

3 Likes

/portals in at the mention of money. “I heard we are taking people’s gold?”

3 Likes

“Silly Human. You are a Mage. That is a job for a Rogue.”
/wicked laugh

2 Likes

I am an evil mage. I have my ways. Besides I might give them a Drink Me potion to help lighten their load of gold if need be. I mean

it happens.

3 Likes

“You still can’t do that job as good as I can. You ain’t evil enough.”
/lol

2 Likes

They give you money for cookies.

:cookie:

2 Likes

It isn’t just evil they have to worry about with me. I am completely bonkers. It is a different kind of evil.

3 Likes

“I am insane, always have been.”

2 Likes

Also what were we talking about? I think it was about making killer rabbits appear out of thin air. I will get on that right away. /portals away.

3 Likes

“Been there, done that. Next?”
/giggle

1 Like

I just saw someone die to the fel reaver again. (Also I like to have Alice post as my more mad self lol.)

2 Likes

Spread the love owo

2 Likes

I am an evil death knight, I use mind manipulation to create my chaos.

My posts about wanting to keep blood elf custimization and identity separate from void elves are real.

However, if people do keep going on about custimizations on any race, they might come up with the idea of charging for custimization packages. When a company sees a product in demand you darn right they want in if it means money.

I hope to see mega threads in General Discussions about AR’s who haven’t received theirs yet. I would love to see muted or metallic colors for nightborn.

1 Like

/wave
/smile

2 Likes

/munches on an Eat Me cookie. “Sounds fun”

3 Likes