GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I haven’t yet, but I am loving the Coca-Cola Vanilla Coffee Flavour!

2 Likes

What does this mean?

4 Likes

comes back with a dissapointed look, gets his special blankie, and curls up in Surfy’s lap

I couldn’t find my bear-buddy.

dejectedly chews on a tasty :bear::sandwich:

3 Likes

jumps through his Deathgate and scowls

Alright, who is making my goofy goody-two-shoes brother sad? Don’t make me come over there and bonk you evilly on the noggin, Elmer’s bear-buddy!

And I will, because I’m EVIL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! BEARS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD AND OTTERS ARE SILLY!

jumps back through his deathgate to find this bear buddy guy

2 Likes

Looks like Blizz is doing a new thing for Flying .

You get to do the stuff for SL Pathfinder to get an item that allows your toons to buy SL Flying.

THis is from a current Blues post

Earn your wings and a special covenant-themed mount in the next major content update, Chains of Domination! Instead of challenging you with a Pathfinder achievement like in previous expansions, you’ll instead earn flying in Shadowlands early on within the newest chapters of your covenant campaign.

Upon completing a quest contained within the “The Last Sigil” storyline, you’ll be rewarded with Memories of Sunless Skies. This consumable item allows all characters on your account to purchase the Riding Skill needed to fly within the four main Shadowlands zones!

2 Likes

Yep. Old news, really. It’ll take, on the outside, 4 weeks to get it.

On the PTR, my only big gripe is the Ardenweald skybox seems way too low.

1 Like

/polishes her nails. “It isn’t me today. I have people to shrink. Things to do.”

2 Likes

Funy thing is they say instead of PF . 9.0 campaign and the few chapters from 9.1 is pretty much PF .

Now instead of doing PF to unlock for all toons , you get to do PF to purchase for all toons.

I’m fine with paying but give it at max level then not wait for 9 months which will probably be around the time the final chapter for flying comes.

1 Like

I think you misread it. You do the quest, you get the item, use it, and bang-account wide flying.

I could be wrong, but you’ll also have a skipping mechanism for all your characters who didn’t complete 9.0 covenant stuff so they can jump right into 9.1, IIRC.

So honestly, even if I have to pay gold, I’m fine with it. It beats having to grind out meaningless reps and finding stupid treasures just to fly.

Also, no shipyard!

1 Like

No this is the article that I copied paisted from . It is right near the top .

1 Like

pokes his head out from under his favorite blankie

IZZY!!!

runs over, gives Izzy a tasty :bear::sandwich:, and a big hug

2 Likes

I didn’t have to undergo forced genital cutting unlike half of American boys and I am thankful for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

2 Likes

/wave
/smile

1 Like

“Who plays the Mad Hatter in that one? It almost looks like Danny Kaye.”

1 Like

I am not the person to ask on actor/actresses names. I have zero clue. All I know is that he is the Mad Hatter lol.

1 Like

“Title and year? I can find out for myself.”
/smile

1 Like

It was released in 1999 and I copied the actor list from my youtube copy.

Whoopi GoldbergMartin ShortGene WilderTina MajorinoRobbie ColtraneSir Peter UstinovBen KingsleyChristopher LloydMiranda Richardson Not sure why it’s in links but still there are the names of the main characters for the actors/actress.

It was also just titled Alice in Wonderland.

1 Like

Well how are you doing tonight?

1 Like