GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

3 Likes

I saw that. I am never getting into a car with Velen.

4 Likes

“So, it’s NOT the Bloodelves’ fault after all.”
/giggle

1 Like

Definitely this ASAP, it could be something serious. It sounds like the flu but other things can be connected to it. Feel better soon.

2 Likes

if i crashed like that i would blame it on something else too :grinning:

3 Likes

Ugh I just saw someone from the guild I lead and I remembered why I didn’t leave on the best terms with everyone. I am trying to see if I can create a group for an elite quest and I just get a semi edgy response in /1 in response.

There were some not so nice people in my guild that are on my do not invite list now.

2 Likes

i think flies might have put maggots in my butt… either that and/or i’m insane or evil, those. Wonderful world of possibilities we have here, eh?

ChrisP’s dwarf monk

“Good point.”
/giggle

2 Likes

When you roll a 99 on a need roll and the person next to you rolls 100.

6 Likes

Blizzard Meeting:

Person 1: people are asking for more custimizations for characters especially void elves.

Person 2: we already finished void elves and main races for custimizations, we need to work on the remaining AR’s.

Person 3: I have an idea! We finish the remaining AR’s custimizations. Than we start on the customers ideas for custimizations and charge them. It will be raining money in no time.

2 Likes

woo.

finished another project in my “big cats diamond paintings in lockdown” series. :joy:

it’s currently being pressed, and i’ve already started on the next one.
the new one is different and a bit fancy, it’s diamonte (sp) style glassy gems.

trying to figure out a way to frame them all so they look good together.
a bunch are 30 x 30cm, and the biggest is 40 x 50.
7 are complete, got 5 more to do.
should keep me entertained until it warms up enough to paint my bakery box. :grin:

3 Likes

I thought of this when you said that.

5 Likes

This came up on the recommendation after

I initially thought “Nice Alterac Valley Parody”

Then I realzied- waitaminute, that’s actually what alterac has become :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Anyone else tried Mountain Dew S. A. flavor yet?

Hopefully it’s not a limited time thing cause it’s quite good, in my opinion. I’m not a big fan of the regular flavor but this one is good. Combination of Voltage, Code Red, and Whiteout flavors.

I am so American. omgosh

Also despite being American I am thankfully an INTACT male :smiley:

3 Likes

lol ya. Even in classic it was like that. People were hyping up the long games and then, rush after rush after rush.

2 Likes

Yep, it never quite got the feel of vanilla back.

Ahhh vanilla :crying_cat_face:

Still, every now and again you can find a good turtle nowadays

Or an annoying Nelf and gnome pick a good spot to create one :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

If I need to cause an AV turtle I will just have an Eat Me cookie and park myself in one of the choke points.

It is effective.

2 Likes

Yay for intact boys! :heart: Human rights!

1 Like

Highly doubtful

DUDE, I forum RP a goofy gnome who eats bears. AND I have an “evil twin” alt. I wouldn’t call yourself insane. Creatively inclined, sure. Insane? Not by a long shot.

But please, if you’re still not feeling well go see a doctor. A healthy Chrisp is a happy Chrisp!

1 Like

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket and sniffs

I smell a bear! A really awesome bear! One of the few bears I wouldn’t make into a tasty :sandwich::bear:!

whistles for his black kitty and goes chasing after this his bear-buddy to give him a hug and a high five

2 Likes