GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Not sure but it probably can’t hurt. That’s be like picking up a book, reading the first third of the first chapter and the final line of the book!

2 Likes

This is true

:rofl:

2 Likes

To be fair, the Fel Reaver had a terrible habit of sneaking up on everyone regardless of their hearing :grin:

1 Like

I know I’ve got thrall left

don’t know if there is anything involving Anduin on this patch

1 Like

They should rename it to the stealth reaver.

3 Likes

I prefer the name “Big Dbag” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

didnt bump into the Fel Reaver today… fought a rogue and then a deathknight in wPvP though… the rogue was pretty good, we killed each other a few times…

1 Like

this is the toon i was leveling… ChrisP

1 Like

Oh on an unrelated note I think the:hunter call of the wild will be getting a new reserve soon. And possible it’s first desert themed reserve. They have a new teaser trailer up and it has some desert areas by the looks.

1 Like

The anduin search involves the Twisting Corridors

3 Likes

meow

i don’t feel like doing much of anything … i’m bad.

chrisp

1 Like

Thankfully, that one is pretty easy to cheese…especially when you have an awesome Gnome hunter who lives in your pocket!

2 Likes

lol I am running to quest in Zangrmash to start the game.

2 Likes

As holy pvp I’ve had great fun being bad

Like keeping the commander healed to prolong a battleground muahahahahahaha

1 Like

lol that sounds enjoyable

I should transmog Tikona’s heirloom pieces. For kicks.

1 Like

Well only when it’s flagged, lol

2 Likes

Oh it is

It’s been a guilty pleasure for a while :smiley:

2 Likes

There were a lot of troll threads from a certain Velf and and Orc that got someone to make a mega thread for the LGBT+ community because the Mods kept on restoring the threads .

lol I flew back to hellfire to pick up my prof and people are yelling in general over the first few quests. I think I made the right decision to head to Zangrmash.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can avoid the initial jam up and have a rather pleasant time as I recall

2 Likes