GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

meow
mog not showing guess i’ll play hearthstone
i guess i’m betraying nostalgia by not playing tbc sorry nostalgia

1 Like

Ahh yes, I saw those two cause chaos in the forums. They didn’t even play the game, I can tell by looking at their character profile, mounts and achievements. They knew nothing of WoW or what people do in it and never said a peep about Shadowlands state or say anything about raid, pvp, m+, gear and our other game nerd stuff.

I could careless about someone’s personal life, just know how to play your class and spec. Skill and being a decent person is the key to win, especially when you want your guild to be server first and one of the top guilds. I have friends who are LGBT we enjoy murding Alliance and raiding.

The orc did have one decent thread, it was about a color changing pet.

1 Like

Gosh it just feels good being a priest. It is like WoW’s version of the D&D Cleric/Mage and it just feels right.

On top of that I get to live out my fantasy of being a lycan race while getting to basically play as a Cleric/Mage my favorite D&D multiclass

4 Likes

Chrisp posts on a random evil troll alt because he feels guilty again~

If anyone picks on you let us know, and we’ll take care of it. I know the 2 rouges would enjoy sapping and stabbing. I main Horde, but I keep at least one Alliance toon up to date just in case.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one, Chris. I have zero desire to go back. I had my time in the sun as a skilled hunter and in demand pally tank on my realm.

I just don’t have the desire for it any longer. Let the young’uns have their time to shine.

2 Likes

I am on a pve server so I am pretty safe from being ganked. And if people want to go out of their way to grief me on my own faction I just block them. They usually are not people I want to group with anyways.

3 Likes

dear god i have diarrhea bad… must have gone 10 times… butt is raw from wiping… am i going to die of diarrhea? that would be a crappy way to go.

chrisp

Bananas to harden, dark chocolate to soften. Add food to list of things not to eat, or just never go to that restaurant ever again.

1 Like

If you have as much difficulty as this hapless player does and get wiped out early on. You can do floors 1 - 6 three times and get your three clues. Or floors 1 - 12 and then 1 - 6 which is what I ended up doing as I get demolished by floor 14.

1 Like

Only if it happens over so many days and is so virulent that you eventually die of dehydration. Not likely unless you have typhoid fever or something like that.

1 Like

I like your new outfit.

2 Likes

good to know i guess

1 Like

I liked the previous one because it showed off her body art but, in the end, Pen is more modest and it was clear she wasn’t comfortable with it. Now, my troll mage on the other hand…

2 Likes

well all I can see are the head and sholders so lol

2 Likes

I did that when TC first came out

That’s about the time I went screw torghast

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

3 Likes

This is one of the reasons I support skimpy mogs, gotta show my tatoos, how can I do that if my toon is covered.

1 Like

knowing their standard pathing doesn’t help much when people start kiting them around for fun :upside_down_face:

dragged this one all the way from Hellfire to Shatt… only for the guards to pwn it… but it was a fun walk!

4 Likes

Well got my first shot today

All I want to do is buy quality Microsoft products now

5 Likes