GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I am not worried about what I have to say would make me a target, more that what I have to say would be to much information in general.

Besides I don’t open up in other threads like I do here. This is the safe haven.

4 Likes

4;30 and I’m finally making it into the game

Don’t these bosses realize work time is for leveling :rofl:

2 Likes

I am trying to get some writing/draneni leveling in before the dark portal opens.

3 Likes

Wondering if I’ll need to finish off the main story to see any more of the adventures of the Dark Warrior Tyrannde

I probably should for completeness

1 Like

I haven’t played SL but I haven’t seen that side of Tyrande’s personality since Warcraft 3. I thought they made her a bit nicer in WoW and now she seems back to her more unforgiving self.

Warcraft 3 you crossed her you better hope Malf was around to calm her down.

2 Likes

Yeah, that level of mad is gonna take lots of chocolate ice cream to help with the chill down

2 Likes

lol now I feel like

I want to go out and get ice cream myself.

2 Likes

every now and then we all need our therapy :slight_smile:
https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/chocolate-therapy-ice-cream

2 Likes

going forward i hope she becomes like the elf version of the punisher

2 Likes

I just need to be carful as well you know. When I eat I grow and when I drink I shrink. It can be challenging at times.

2 Likes

chrisp spent the afternoon leveling an alt in hellfire peninsula… in 9.05 server #doingitwrong lol

2 Likes

Hellfire is a fun place :slight_smile:

Were u able to avoid mean ole fel reaver?

2 Likes

It is practice. Know the route before it is flooded with chaos. The not fun kind of madness.

3 Likes

When I was on the beta I saw someone die to the fel reaver.

2 Likes

Where I’m a wee bit hearing impaired - i was missing the warning screech on a regular basis :rofl:

5 Likes

I leveled through hellfire so many times I know the fel reavers pat routes by heart. I no longer am scared by them.

3 Likes

i still remember my first time lol on my windows 98 pc thinking to my self what is that sound

3 Likes

I remember the first time I reached outland. I thought I was very tough and nothing could stop me now. Then this big robot comes out of nowhere and makes a bone chilling scream and it is the buchter from Diablo all over again. I have a panic attack and just say “Oh hell no. I need a good long break. Is there a way around this?”

The butcher was worse though as I first saw him when I was about six years old. That thing scared the living daylights out of me.

2 Likes

I learned how to when I made my last one from watching my dad years ago and you tube videos. The most important thing is to have an anti-static wrist strap you can use to ground yourself .

2 Likes

I think anyone that has already leveled there in the past especially during BC or in my case just about the time Wrath prepatch came out ,is no longer scared . Now if there are any new players checking it out , well they’re in for a treat.

1 Like