GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Who is up for Death becoming a dominant Cosmic Force in recent Fiction!

Sailor Moon Eternal, WoW and now KH is delving into the Cosmic Force of Death…

With the potential upcoming Evil Light WoW Expansion one should expect Evil Light to become dominant in Fiction as such a WoW Expansion tempts Fate and more importantly beings of power in this Universe with it’s sheer presence!

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

John Oliver being a bro -

3 Likes

/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/happy grin

1 Like

/bow
“m’lady”

2 Likes

“Greetings! How is your morning going?”
/smile

1 Like

I live in NZ so it’s more like evening over here. Just got back from doing the groceries, staring at them wondering wheater to play Genshin Impact or My Time In Portia tonight.

After of course putting the groceries away as jedi mind tricks don’t seem to be working :wink:

3 Likes

“Mary Poppins never taught us kids that trick either.”
/giggle

1 Like

Happy TBC day everyone, I hope you are prepared.

waits patiently for WoLK classic

3 Likes

“Not in the least. My highest level Classic Toon is only level 40.”
/lol

1 Like

Look on the bright side, by the time you hit 60 most folks will be done questing and should be a breeze leveling without waiting in a line to complete a quest.

3 Likes

“I am missing the whole intro to TBC though.”

1 Like

I think intro events last 1-3 weeks I think. Not 100% sure just guessing.

2 Likes

“It took me this long, just to get to level 40. I hate playing alone.”

2 Likes

I can relate, I finally saved up enough money for a gaming pc. Unfortunately there is a game card shortage so I check every 2 days for when the specific pc I need is in stock.

I could make my own computer, but I don’t know anything about piecing one together.

3 Likes

afternoon,
evening,
night,
GD Lounge

4 Likes

sads.

little house is a no.

the terms are… not good.
ongoing $400 per month service fee (acceptable)
but…
you drop hundreds of thousands of dollars, and don’t get a title.
if you choose to onsell, they take 2% of the price per year for every year you’ve been there, up to 20%.

:unamused:

2 Likes

climbs out of Surfy’s pocket, double checks his math by counting on his fingers and toes

Yep, it’s the first of the month!

grabs his favorite blankie, a couple of tasty :bear::sandwich:, and climbs up on top of Surfy’s head to look out for mean ol’ murlocs to pew pew

1 Like

Happy June Fool’s Day. just kidding

1 Like

Woo hoo! Just got the hard Orange chest in Nazjatar and am now 1 step closer to the crab meta!

2 Likes