GD is horribly dense

Get your lulz in boys

3 Likes

Sorry but I can’t go there anymore. I read the dumbest stuff and argue with people end up getting banned.

12 Likes

I came to the realization a long time ago that the average WoW players has zero clue about anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yeah GD is also filled with all sorts of sub humans like furries, so what else can you expect

7 Likes

classic gd! it’s just how i left it

time to acquire some more forum bans under my belt

2 Likes

This.

It is like a cult of overly sensitive crybabies that literally spam report everyone.

They need mental help.

14 Likes

Try sap & capping in yolos. I always have some ret or dk come rolling in behind me while I’m trying to work.

1 Like

I bet $10 you can be banned for what you just said LOL

This is true in the arena forums as well. Actually ironically it’s… nevermind.

1 Like

never said it wasnt. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

I’m impressed there is a thread on gd that is not about lbgtqsomething something.

8 Likes

“Where are gay elite armor sets Blizzard? This is discrimination? We want rainbow coloured elite set.”

1 Like

I’ve been banned twice for saying this, good thing no blue reads the arena forum.

7 Likes

Probably if it was directed at an individual. While it’s a general statement any community that runs so cult-like and weird like the GD and spam reports anyone even when not trolling I believe truly needs some type of assistance.

That forum is a disaster. The amount of blizzard call out threads alone is obnoxious as it’s against tos.

2 Likes

I don’t think these forums are much better.

All forums aren’t great these days, but GD is particular is far worse than the few constant trolls that just regularly post here.

It’s a wild world over there lol. It makes for great reading I just need to make sure I keep myself from ever posting there.

1 Like

I read 10posts and I’m already hurt by stupidity

I just see one toaster in that thread arguing a PvE stance with the OP and missing eachother’s point.

Not the usual poopstorm that incites Olympian rage in me.

Lil disappointed

1 Like

Imagine GD is filled with LFRs, random BGrs, and p2w andies. They can’t actually understand the state of the game at all. Legit check out my post in one of Blizzard’s threads and see the replies:

Anima Rewards Increased - #3 by Bearer-stormrage

Like you said OP, incredibly dense

So Twitter, basically?

2 Likes