Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

When in doubt, assume everyone is doinking everyone.

That’s what I do

I always figured it was like the ancient Greek civilization, with the sexes reversed. That would also explain the architecture.

Great to here! I hope they consider adding a Xena / Gabrield Reference for Shadowlands somewhere.

sigh

and so it begins.

2 Likes

It began like 12 years ago

1 Like

Nah, they are going to start taking it to an entirely different level.

1 Like

In which case it should be a troll couple, not a night elf couple.

Yeah, you better unsub before they get any on you.

1 Like

How is that a bad thing?

3 Likes

As per heroes of the Storm, Deathwing does not like Wrathion’s little friend.

Nah, it’s the usual suspects taking a minor detail and making it sound like Blizz is pushing some “gay agenda”

They aren’t… it’s just a minor detail so we can have some giddiness, is that too much to ask?

7 Likes

The architecture is kind of weird though because some of it is based on Asian structural design as well.

huh? I don’t understand what you mean XD

PC crowd. The more you try and jam something down peoples throats, the more they have a tendency to not like that thing. I have a feeling this will backfire, but time will tell more than I would be able to. :slight_smile:

I don’t care about the gay marriage or any of that BS. What I found interesting is the first Night Warrior was male! I thought this power would have been limited to Elunes most devote and powerful priests.

Our very existence qualifies as being jammed down some peoples’ throats. In the end we can’t really win, but that we got something is nice.

9 Likes

Blasphemy! I say it’s not canon!

Azshara wasnt the first Night Elf Queen you know there were more before that we never heard about yet. She is just the most famous one. Maybe they had King Before. Maybe it was the first actual group of Night Elf before they became a real society.

These forums will go mad the day they ship Anduin and Wrathion

1 Like

Give an inch and they’ll take 234345345 miles. That is near factual just from what you see of the world today.

Honestly, I wish romance didn’t exist in WoW, lol.

1 Like

well fish biscuits!
guess we are gosh darn diddly out of bad languages!

2 Likes