Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

Blizzard actually did it!

Edit: they might or might not be night elves, it is hard to tell right now.

107 Likes

It’s only controversial if you make it controversial

Edit: I wouldn’t have assumed there wasn’t gay marriage in WoW but it’s not like straight marriage is hugely broadcasted in game either

63 Likes

So what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They are nowhere near the first nor the last Dev to do something like that.

13 Likes

Yah it’s super cool.

Inb4 the idiots swarm in saying “MuH cAnOn” or “GUESS I"M HORDE NOW GRRRR”

34 Likes

I dont think it is controversial as oppose to it is just awesome.

I think this is the first time a gay NPC is actually added to WoW. Every other one were women. Bonus, this is the most significant gay NPC we have ever hear of in lore.

31 Likes

Sometimes guys love guys and sometimes girls love girls and sometimes guys and girls love guys and girls at the same time. It’s all good as long as everyone loves each other.

102 Likes

This is really neat!!

:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

63 Likes

I dont give 2 hecks the sexuality of major lore characters, but I think it’s interesting the first Night Warrior was a male. Though I guess it makes sense considering women didn’t rise to power until all the men decided to nap.

15 Likes

That’s nice.

But the romance and relationships in wow are so bland and boring.

I forgot Alleria and Turalyon were married.

8 Likes

Considering Turalyon didn’t bother saying anything when she got imprisoned by a talking chandelier I’m surprised they still are.

17 Likes

This is very progressive and beautiful, I’m happy for the alliance.

23 Likes

Well not all the men slept. Just the men who were druids (which yah sounds like it was a lot of them but not all)

As the night warrior is just the most zeallous Elune follower person it’s possible that they were just a standard army bro who was the most Elune-Stan they had. Most likely it was still a female driven society though

1 Like

True, real love is never bad.

Can we make a third faction because I don’t want these types, but don’t want to subject the Alliance to them, either.

68 Likes

Better than “Malfureion mah love”

10 Likes

How many times must it be said that whole thing was Xavius messing with Tyrande!

13 Likes

Come on…Who really wanted the Night Fae area?

We already had our Druid fantasy place of Val’sharah…

2 Likes

If we are getting new allied races I certain want the Kyrians and night fae with the Alliance.

7 Likes

You’re playing a blood elf. Have you even seen your race, boomer?

44 Likes

Hey if the men don’t nap how will they have enough energy for their main snooze.

I realize this will come across as offensive not that I intend it as such… but honestly I think people put too much of themselves into this game.

They are just pixels. I honestly do not care about homosexual elves. I care about parts of the real world where people are persecuted because of their sexuality. This… representation gimmick in video games does nothing to help real victims. It does nothing to heal the wounds of any real society. It is marketing plain and simple.

Honestly, I may be straight but I take exception to anyone’s sexuality being used as a marketing ploy. Blizzard wants to help trans and homosexual people? Start putting money into education programs. Start helping people trying to escape Africa and Eastern Europe. Start doing something that has meaning!

I have to stop. This whole topic is making my furious.

25 Likes