Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

This seems weird to say and not relevant to the conversation in any way.

3 Likes

Seems weird to make a point of it being “politically correct” if you don’t care about it.

East-Asian humans have been in the game since Vanilla.
Elves have been able to be dark skinned since Twilight of the Aspects.

Customisation wise, they’re obviously new but lore-wise, they’ve existed for a while :man_shrugging:

“I want to say something bigoted but I’m not allowed to so I’m going to be really obvious about it.”

9 Likes

That would be because I was responding to the ignorance espoused in this statement.
I was also responding to Xiang’s post immediately prior to my own.

But then again, it is highly unlikely you would realize this since the three posts you made were fishing attempting to pick a fight, and likely because I mentioned something scientific. Since I specifically was speaking of mammal reproductive cycles, you had nothing that could counter the claim.

Truth is you hate that fact, and likely me personally for mentioning. Oh yes, I am fully cognizant that you will deny it, but it’s evident from the rapidity of your responses and your word structure; as well as the dismissive and condescending nature of your posts.

To be honest, that sort of attack-dog conduct also detriments the LGBTQ community as well; because you get so hyper-triggered and emotional over anything that isn’t blind fawning and obedience to what you perceive the only correct answers are.

As an advance warning, that’s not going to win arguments for you, and will inevitably just turn people off of any otherwise solid points you might of made. Calm and emotionless logic will however win the argument time and again.

Have a wonderful day and take care. I won’t be responding to you further.

Oh. It’s you two sad children again. That explains so much now… Lol.

1 Like

No it’s just that your posts are near-illegible, and your scientific posts were not actually based on science or ethical points that were relevant. They were so confusing to the point that I don’t even understand what position you were presenting.

6 Likes

Word soup is the words you might be looking for.

It might just be issues with translation. There might have been a nuanced point in there, somewhere. squints

Sometimes it’s hard to tell when people are bloviating.

8 Likes

Deleting this so i dont get the hammer but you know what it is, and i stand by it

I have a masters degree in secondary science education so I can get a little salty when people tell me that they are science wizards, especially when it comes to LGBT issues.

1 Like

That’s a valid frustration.

It’s especially irritating when it’s clear they never learned to vet sources.

Or that we don’t need to have a discussion about evolutionary fitness strategies in terms of “should these two night elves in a fantasy world be husbands.”

4 Likes

Word

/10ch

Is lore separate from the WoW game? I mean is this lore in some type of comic books or ebooks? Or will logging into the game result in hearing this audio?

That was more implied…implied heavily but still implied…just like the Alliance Human hoochie male Marcus whom you can catch getting up in between a male and female HM Tauren in HM Legion and he says something to the effect of “That was interesting” Its hilarious…still everything was implied…this is the first time it is out and open and YAYYYYY!!! This may not be a big deal to a lot of you but to me it is…it is acknowledgement that yes there are Gaymers and yes we play WoW and yes it will be great to finally play a game where you can see others who love like you do doing heroic and great things…this is WONDERFUL!!!

3 Likes

I checked a few days ago to see if he’s still there and he is. xD

3 Likes

Didn’t realize being gay was a derangement.

Real Talk, I’m in love with Jessy Dubai sighs wistfully

Nallycott when I stumbled upon it in Legion it totally caught me off guard and i howled with laughter…I hope they keep it in forever lol

1 Like

Lore is just another word for story.

The title of this thread is a bit exaggerating, the NPC literally says “Don’t mind my Husband.” And that’s it. It’s a throw away line.