Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

welp there goes a bunch of subscriptions

Nah, y’all subscribe specifically to complain on the forums. You’ll still play for a sub.

I was thrown a scroll of resurrection, my friends won’t let me die.

This is not the first gay couple in WoW, and it won’t be the last. If they’re unsubbing because a questgiver we won’t remember in a year has a spouse of the same sex, I’m glad they’re unsubbing so I don’t have to know them.

10 Likes

im sure they are glad too, laughs as subscriptions fall and wow becomes more dead, I guess most people still have principles and don’t convert as easily as you. Not all of us worship blizz and praise everything they do.

How is being OK with gay people worshiping and praising Blizz?

10 Likes

Honestly I’m just happy it got to show the ending it wanted to show.

Wherein do these two distinct things of a gay couple exists and praising blizzard for everything they do intersect here? Blizzard’s storytelling skill (or lack thereof depending on the case) has nothing to do with the existence of a gay person in a video game. To repeat an earlier point, if people are unsubscribing solely because gay man exists, then good, begone with your homophobia.

7 Likes

Both are, still, to this day. Noelle Stevenson had to fight for the Catradora kiss. <-- One example of many.

1 Like

It was so good. I didn’t think they’d actually do it.

3 Likes

I wish Voltron had gotten that treatment…oh well someone had to dip their toes into the water so to speak.

6 Likes

It’s the classic “X had to walk so X could run.”

5 Likes

someones sex choice has nothing to do with gaming, they more they add that stuff in the more people are turned off and leave.

Wow isnt the place to push agendas

1 Like

Uhuh, where is your indignation when we had to help Aggra save Thrall or Tyrande save Malfurion?

10 Likes

First Night Elf Night warrior a gay doesn’t make sense, it should have been lesbian, since base on WC3, it was always well know to be female Night elf as night warrior.

I dont care about story lines, but i do care when they push agendas. Being straight has always been the normal, its biological and obviously common sense, why would i complain over that?

1 Like

Homosexual tendecies have been observed in hundreds of other species, there goes your whole biological argument.

Because Blizzard trying to make WoW a better reflection of real life is an agenda. :rofl:

8 Likes

Hoo boy we got another royally bad take. If the existence of a sexuality is “pushing an agenda” in your eyes, then I can already tell this conversation is over. You probably believe homosexuality is a mental illness given what you’ve already posted

6 Likes

Lol how is a character off-handedly mentioning his husband “pushing an agenda”?

11 Likes

someones sex choice has nothing to do with gaming, they more they add that stuff in the more people are turned off and leave.

Wow isnt the place to push agendas

But if it was straight couple it wouldn’t be “pushing an agenda”?

I dont care about story lines, but i do care when they push agendas. Being straight has always been the normal, its biological and obviously common sense, why would i complain over that?

Homosexuality has existed for as long as humanity has existed. It’s as “biological” as heterosexuality and doesn’t care about your “common sense”.

We gay people exist. We aren’t disgusting. We are more like you than we are different from you. Adding a same sex couple to a game is not “pushing an agenda” it’s just adding a same sex couple to a game.

15 Likes