Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

couldn’t agree more

when people are upset about something the first stage is denial. usually to compensate for their own shortcomings. it’s a psychological defense mechanism.

Pretty sad people are getting their jimmies rustled over this,I personally think it’s a neat addition and seems to be done right without being as pandery as some camps accuse it to be. Some people like getting characters they can relate to in some small way brought into the medium they consume and in bringing it in not only do you get potential new fans BUT it becomes normal to the point where everyone can have characters of different variations and discourages predjudice via making the representation very commonplace. [the petty part of me kinda wants more added just to watch some of the people overreacting boil :stuck_out_tongue: ] Would you prefer WoW have nothing but Straight Human Male Paladins? That would just be boring. It’s just a story with a canon lore couple,it’s okay…it can’t hurt you!

3 Likes

Projecting, normally. Sometimes even a reaction formation if they are actually guilty of the very thing they are championing against.

A random gay relationship in a fantasy game should not elicit anything more than a “neat” from most people.

Though, I did just spend the last 3 days binging a show about a magical amazon and a mentally unstable catgirl saving the universe through the power of lesbianism so I’m pretty numb to gay stuff right now.

3 Likes

Just finished watching that a week or so ago myself. Fun show.

2 Likes

I love that that description is enough for people to get it.

3 Likes

no spoils pls, still watching it lol

Spoiler.

It’s full of teh geh.

Don’t tell them Garrosh was probably gay or asexual. They might have a meltdown.

When Thrall and Garrosh were having their pow-wow in nagrand, it almost sounded like he said “You LOVED me, TO PICK UP YOUR PIECES!!!” instead of “you left me to pick up your pieces”.

I just thought that was interesting. :^)

1 Like

I’m a gay night elf & I approve this message. :love_you_gesture:

From the way Garrosh’s voice breaks in the Nagrand cinematic, I’d totally believe he had some level of romantic feelings for Thrall.

And It’s still a better pairing than Thrall x Aggra.

1 Like

Night Fae are not remotely surprising to be accepting. Not sure if I should worry about some death realm spirits shagging and whom they shag.

The only problem I have with this is them making SpongeBob come out as that when his creator has been dead for a long time.

It’s insulting to change a character without the creators intent and it’s the same reason I abandoned all that nonsense in Marvel when Stan Lee passed.

Be original people and come up with new characters.

Quite frankly, I have nothing against gays, in fact, I have plenty of characters like that I absolutely love and would not want them any other way. Especially in video games. Jade Curtiss, Forrest, etc. At least they’re original. Oh, Ginkotsu in Inuyasha was a loveable character.

1 Like

Meh. I neither approve nor disapprove of this. I care just as much as I cared before I saw this post. If it’s a thing, great. If not, /shrug

That’s cool

In 2002, when SpongeBob’s popularity with gay men grew, Hillenburg denied the suggestion. He clarified that he considers the character to be “somewhat asexual .” He is not gay but is Spongebob is asexual. It is more like TMZ(and others) assuming it meant he was gay.

2 Likes

Right on. A fitting reveal for pride month.

2 Likes

That’s because sea sponges ARE asexual. They reproduce without the need of a mate.

Unlike the definition human asexuals have.

SpongeBob even reproduced by budding once.

Okay but can we still get the NPC armor as heritage armor?